Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1) Phenomenal X discussion

Book 2

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lauren (aplpeach) Does anyone know when book is going to be coming out? OR if there is even going to be a book 2?

message 2: by Jin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jin I curious about that as well...:/

Melissa I am hoping there is a book 2 coming out too. I have been searching the net but I have not found anything yet

Peggy Hit Michelle up on Facebook. She is really good about answering fan questions. But I am sure that there is going to be a book 2. I can't see her leaving us with that cliffy.

Candice felts i wrote her last night and she is working on book 2 now. i then asked about a release date just waiting on the response. i loved this book

Donna hope we don't have to wait a really long time. If I would have known of the major cliff hanger, not sure I would have read it yet. I am kind of tired of authors leaving you wanting more then taking FOREVER to deliver. I loved this book and can't wait for the next!

Jenny I was hoping at least a Book 2 tease was up here but nope :(

Jessica Ill be seeing Michelle Valentine at a author signing this weekend. And that is the 1st thing im asking. How soon till we get book 2. I loved everything about this book and its so hard to wait for book 2

Donna Jessica.....be sure to let us know what she says!!!!

Jessica She said that this should be out October no later than November. I was so excited. She was SOOOO nice.

Donna Jessica wrote: "She said that this should be out October no later than November. I was so excited. She was SOOOO nice."

That makes Me SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

message 13: by audi (new) - rated it 4 stars

audi that long to wait. I have to read other book when this book come release.(

message 14: by audi (new) - rated it 4 stars

audi Jessica wrote: "She said that this should be out October no later than November. I was so excited. She was SOOOO nice."

I what to know if is going to be third book series of phenomenal x. So long to wait for this book.

Jessica audi wrote: "Jessica wrote: "She said that this should be out October no later than November. I was so excited. She was SOOOO nice."

I what to know if is going to be third book series of phenomenal x. So long ..."

I would totally love that if so.

Sarah audi wrote: "that long to wait. I have to read other book when this book come release.("

Read her Black Falcon series, its just as good :)

message 17: by audi (new) - rated it 4 stars

audi Sarah wrote: "audi wrote: "that long to wait. I have to read other book when this book come release.("

Read her Black Falcon series, its just as good :)"

I have read her book of rock of band series on audio.
maybe Xavier cold book will come of mid oct or nov wiil see sarah