Our Shared Shelf discussion

Pay it Forward! > Jan—My Life On The Road, Gloria Steinem

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katelyn, Our Shared Shelf Moderator (last edited Jul 26, 2016 09:59AM) (new)

Katelyn (katelynrh) | 836 comments Mod
Please use this thread to post Pay It Forward offers and requests for January's book My Life On The Road.

We're amazed and humbled by the generosity that has been on display here at Our Shared Shelf so far! Keep it up, everyone! It's wonderful!

Our Pay It Forward initiative is strictly with regards to LEGAL methods of book sharing (for example, sharing hard copies or Kindle sharing). Any posts regarding illegal scans/PDFs/file sharing will be deleted without warning.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess Barton | 4 comments If anyone has a copy they wouldn't mind passing on, I am still yet to read this book and would love to get my hands on a copy.

It's such a great idea and I would of course be willing to send it on once I've read it.

Thanks!

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 3 comments Hello,

Does anyone have a copy they wouldn't mind passing on? I am in the U.S.

Thank you in advance!

message 4: by FatimaSasha (new)

FatimaSasha Bhutta | 4 comments I need a copy of " my life on the road". Would anyone be willing to give Me a copy?

message 5: by Lara (new)

Lara | 2 comments I can send you a copy if you want to message me your address.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone have a copy of this they'd like to pass on? I'd love to read it. Thanks! x

message 7: by Skye (new)

Skye Fenton | 2 comments Does anyone have a copy that they would love to pass on? Thanks
:)

message 8: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Venos | 3 comments This book comes out in paperback on August 23rd according to Amazon

message 9: by MeerderWörter (new)

MeerderWörter | 2388 comments Emma wrote: "If anyone has a copy they'd want to pass on to me, I would really appreciate it! I'm trying to reread it but can't find a copy at my local library. If you're willing to, send me a message. Thanks :)"

You could have mine!

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan Mote | 3 comments would like a copy of this! located in portland, or

message 11: by Bia (new)

Bia Gomes | 3 comments I have a copy I can send, but I won't be able to send it till April (I'm traveling). If someone still wants it and doesn't mind waiting :)
I'm located in Vancouver BC

message 12: by Karen (new)

Karen Finch | 36 comments Hi all. Does anyone have a copy they can send me in the uk please? Much appreciated x

message 13: by Anne Elisabeth (new)

Anne Elisabeth   (anneelisabeth) | 87 comments Karen wrote: "Hi all. Does anyone have a copy they can send me in the uk please? Much appreciated x"
If you still want the book, please message me or comment here. I have a copy :)

message 14: by Ashley (last edited Oct 30, 2017 08:59PM) (new)

Ashley | 194 comments If anyone has a copy of this I'd love to read it! I'm in the US.

message 15: by MeerderWörter (new)

MeerderWörter | 2388 comments Ashley wrote: "If anyone has a copy of this I'd love to read it! I'm in the US."

Ask in the Pay-It-Forward thread for it. I'm sure someone has a copy they would want to share with you.

message 16: by MeerderWörter (new)

MeerderWörter | 2388 comments Meelie wrote: "MeerderWörter wrote: "Ashley wrote: "If anyone has a copy of this I'd love to read it! I'm in the US."

Ask in the Pay-It-Forward thread for it. I'm sure someone has a copy they would want to share..."

Sorry, so many threads around now, I confuse them from time to time.

message 17: by Griselda (new)

Griselda (graygal) Does anyone still have a copy of this book? I still need to read it.

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy | 13 comments Hello! Has anyone got a copy of this book they would be willing to pay-forward? My library does not have it, thanks

message 19: by Bronka (new)

Bronka | 6 comments Hi, does anyone want to share? I can send it back afterwards.
thx