The Humour Club discussion

The Flood (Sex, Love & Dating Disasters, #2)
This topic is about The Flood
Books > Looking for comedy fans to review preview copies of my new comedy novel

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Scaffardi (goodreadscomsteven_scaffardi) | 12 comments Hi all,

This month I am publishing my new comedy novel The Flood and I would love to hear from anyone who would like to receive a free digital copy in exchange for a honest review.

Check out the book trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxekG...

If you are interested, then leave a message here and I'll get in contact.

Cheers!
Steve

Clint Forgy (clintforgy) | 39 comments Hi Steven. I'd love to review a copy.

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay Cole (jay_cole) | 5437 comments Mod
I just sent you a PM with contact info.

I look forward to the read.

message 4: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Scaffardi (goodreadscomsteven_scaffardi) | 12 comments Clint wrote: "Hi Steven. I'd love to review a copy."

Awesome! Message me your email and I'll get a copy sent over!

Clint Forgy (clintforgy) | 39 comments Steven wrote: "Clint wrote: "Hi Steven. I'd love to review a copy."

Awesome! Message me your email and I'll get a copy sent over!"

Done. Thanks!

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Maguire | 45 comments Looks interesting. I just sent you my info. If you're still looking for readers, I'd love to check it out.

message 7: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Scaffardi (goodreadscomsteven_scaffardi) | 12 comments Awesome! I'll send you a copy :)

Clint Forgy (clintforgy) | 39 comments It's a bestseller in the making! I laughed way too hard and stayed up way too late reading it. Five stars!

message 9: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Scaffardi (goodreadscomsteven_scaffardi) | 12 comments Clint wrote: "It's a bestseller in the making! I laughed way too hard and stayed up way too late reading it. Five stars!"

You are too kind! So pleased you enjoyed it. Cheers Nick, I really appreciate it.

Clint Forgy (clintforgy) | 39 comments Stop calling me Nick, Steven. Just call me ahole like other people do. :) Seriously, the bar fight scene is better than Mongo in "Blazing Saddles" and the Girl Scouts fighting in "Airplane!" Too much fun!

message 11: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Scaffardi (goodreadscomsteven_scaffardi) | 12 comments Oh dear! I don't even know how that happened! I don't even know a Nick!! So sorry!! Haha, all these late nights are making me hysterical I think.

Thanks again Clint :)

Clint Forgy (clintforgy) | 39 comments I've been called worse! I have a kid named Nick. I'm fairly certain he put you up to it.

message 13: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Scaffardi (goodreadscomsteven_scaffardi) | 12 comments That's what it is! :)

Clint Forgy (clintforgy) | 39 comments I knew it. He's been like that his whole life. You should see him on the (America) football field. He's only 5'6" or so but they put him in front of the biggest guy on the opposing side. The first time, the other guy throws Nick about 5 feet across the field. The second time the other guy can't pick him up. The third time, Nick flattens him. Great comedy!

message 15: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Scaffardi (goodreadscomsteven_scaffardi) | 12 comments I'd love to see that! Just seen your message too - I'll come back to you on that shortly.