Book Haven discussion

The Very Devil, Herself!
This topic is about The Very Devil, Herself!
Horror > Looking for BOOK REVIEWERS who like Horror/ Paranormal Thriller Novels?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Loren (last edited Apr 14, 2016 10:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Loren Molloy (loren_molloy) | 3 comments *** I am looking for Book Reviewers who enjoy reading horror novels, paranormal thriller novels, and time period crime novels.***
The Very Devil, Herself! is a Horror/ Supernatural Thriller novel which has just been released on March 1st.

I am looking for some wonderful people who wish to review The Very Devil, Herself and are willing to post their reviews on Goodreads, Amazon &/or Barnes & Noble.

Here's a quick description for you:

Meet Alexandra who is The Very Devil, Herself! She is a supernatural creature who feasts on human flesh and blood to survive and chooses to use her special skill set to catch the criminals that mere mortals cannot. Beginning in the late 1600s we follow Alexandra on a journey through time which is full of blood fear and terror.
The Very Devil, Herself is a historical thriller from cover to cover.

*Book Reviewers who are willing to review the book and agree to post their review will receive a free copy of the book in the format of their choosing. You can choose from mobi or epub.*

If The Very Devil, Herself! sounds like one you would like to review please comment below.

I look forward to hearing from you wonderful reviewers.

Happy Horrors!
~ Loren Molloy
email: lorenmolloy@gmail.com
Loren Molloy

Available for purchase at:
The Very Devil, Herself! by Loren Molloy

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1L6DlNi
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/buythisbooknow

message 2: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Dankiw | 3 comments Seems interesting

Loren Molloy (loren_molloy) | 3 comments Christopher wrote: "Seems interesting" Thank you! The Very Devil, Herself! has now been published by Publishers Weekly and getting a lot of great reviews. Let me know if you are interested in reading the book also. Happy Horrors ~Loren Molloy

bit.ly/HOTGOODREADS
bit.ly/TVDHBOOK
www.lorenmolloy.com

message 4: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Sounds interesting. I only read printed books.