Apocalypse Past discussion

General > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭), The Lone Wanderer (new)

Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭) (codenameagentmcmuffin) | 576 comments Mod
Welcome to the group! Introduce yourself here!

message 2: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover (dazhanijade) | 11 comments Hey! Im jade and im 15 and i LOVE chocolate! ♡♡♡

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 41 comments Hello, I'm Kavya, call me Kavy, and I LOVE chocolate too!!!

message 4: by Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭), The Lone Wanderer (new)

I'm Hunter, The King of Games, I am totally NOT a communist and I love chocolate too!

Phoenix~They/Them Hello, I am Specter the Hedgehog: Daughter of Shadow the Hedgehog and I am a Sonic fan but I also love Chocolate

message 6: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover (dazhanijade) | 11 comments CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE! ♡♡♡

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 202 comments Mod
............I'm Sera....Hunter's dear bride-to-be ;) And I'm a huge fan of music and the caps lock, hence why I'm the empress XD

message 11: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover (dazhanijade) | 11 comments Heyyy!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Rhia. I enjoy chocolate, tea, reading, music and writing!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Pleasure meeting you guys! This is going to be lots of fun, I think. So... favorite books? I have too many to list them all here!

message 15: by Hunter (Totally NOT a communist ☭), The Lone Wanderer (new)

*Thinking of all my favorite books intensifies* too many to list, but my favorite series are Warriors Cats by Erin Hunter, Percy Jackson and Selection series

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet! Mine probably are the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy (I think we all know who wrote those masterpieces), and Howl's Moving Castle by Dianne Wynn Jones.

message 17: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover (dazhanijade) | 11 comments Rhia wrote: "Sweet! Mine probably are the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy (I think we all know who wrote those masterpieces), and Howl's Moving Castle by Dianne Wynn Jones."

I LOVE JAMES PATTERSON, well his book, that is

message 18: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover (dazhanijade) | 11 comments Rhia wrote: "Hi! I'm Rhia. I enjoy chocolate, tea, reading, music and writing!"

CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE!

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 41 comments Rhia wrote: "Hi! I'm Rhia. I enjoy chocolate, tea, reading, music and writing!"

CHOCOLATE!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmhmm! Chocolate is wonderful. Tea is also wonderful. Both together = heaven in a cup.

message 21: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 3 comments Hi, I'm Caprice, I'm 15 and I love jumping in puddles and the rain!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Puddle jumping is lots of fun, especially if the puddles are big!

message 23: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 3 comments I know right?! My pants get so wet, but it's totally worth it. The other day in P. E I jumped on something inflatable that had been outside and it was covered in water. I was soaking wet and a bit cold, but it was fun!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Caprice *Mikanoshikimiku* wrote: "I know right?! My pants get so wet, but it's totally worth it. The other day in P. E I jumped on something inflatable that had been outside and it was covered in water. I was soaking wet and a bit ..."

*Huge grin* It's the best!

message 25: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 3 comments Now I wanna go splash in puddles!!!! XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Caprice *Mikanoshikimiku* wrote: "Now I wanna go splash in puddles!!!! XD"

*Looks around and finds a large puddle.* Care to join me?