No Judgement Book Club discussion

I'll Give You the Sun
This topic is about I'll Give You the Sun
Stand Alone > Did you love this book or did you love this book?!? ----> I'll Give You the Sun

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca Hawkins-Lee (beccainabook) | 102 comments Mod
I am obsessed with this book! Let us discuss!!

Brenna | 7 comments I really really liked this one!! It took me a little bit to warm up to the characters and the way it was organized with Jude's POV being ahead of Noah's, but overall it was a great book!!! I also LOVED the way everything came together in the end.

Alyssa Biles | 2 comments This book was so freaking cute and I loved the way it was written because it made the reader wonder and infer what had happened between the twins. It took a really different and creative look that I loved ❤️

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 48 comments So, I think that this book will be one that you either love or not. For me, it fell to the not. Beautiful writing but the story and the characters just didn't grab me. Not sure why, but it may be the same reason I'm stalled on Eleanor and Park.

I was really happy with the multiple perspectives and how they were both from a different time! It gave the book a great air of mystery and intrigue! I also really loved how much art was in it! Art is my second love to reading so it combined both my favorite things! I was obsessed with it. The ending was flawless!!!

sorry for all the exclamation points, I was just really excited lol

Ivan Molina (ivydupre) | 7 comments I still cry tears of joy even though I've read it a million times! I practically burst into flames on the few occasions I just read the Noah and Brian sections! This book is so cute and innocent despite it really being the opposite.

Ivan wrote: "I still cry tears of joy even though I've read it a million times! I practically burst into flames on the few occasions I just read the Noah and Brian sections! This book is so cute and innocent de..."

Omg I know right!?! Their ending was so perfect, I was totally crying!

message 9: by Ivan (last edited Mar 13, 2016 09:21PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivan Molina (ivydupre) | 7 comments On a different subject, I think Brian needs his own book. This book is flawless with that exception. I feel like he could have been developed further. Is anyone else of the same opinion?

message 10: by Liss (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liss | 24 comments I really enjoyed this book too! it took me a while to get into it though, and the jump between the two point of views took a bit of adjusting but overall I think it was such a well written and beautiful read. I loved the way the characters stories intertwined with each other, especially when Noah first met a character compared to when his sister did. It was such a unique book

message 11: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz  (LizMax) | 6 comments This has been on my TBR list for awhile. I just ordered it after reading everyone's responses. Sounds great!