2nd Period Language Arts discussion

L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy, #1)
This topic is about L.A. Candy
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book 3 - graded & closed > Mide's book 3

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mide (new)

Mide Ogundimu | 8 comments This book is a cute little read, but nothing outstanding. If you ever watched the Hills or Laguna Beach this book is really Lauren Conrad's experiences on those show, on paper but just with different names. I did however like the way she developed her characters Jane, Charlotte, and Madison even though right from the beginning I could tell which characters of the book related to the people on the show.To be honest Jane was the most annoying of the girls to me in the story,running away from your mistakes and expect them to be fixed after a getaway to Cabo... is the mistake only a girl could be so naïve to make. Madison is your average spoiled entitled rich princess ,but her vindictiveness to get to the top of the ratings, did make it a bit interesting. Charlotte was hands down my favorite out of them all, I can relate with her taking no crap attitude from people. she shows she's the one that definitely has the backbone. If I were to read the second book I probably would just to see how Conrad plays out their lives even more.

message 2: by Mide (new)

Mide Ogundimu | 8 comments Conrad, Lauren. "L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy, #1)." Goodreads. HarperCollins, 16 June 2009. Web. 11 May 2014.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.