Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > ARC Copies for Review (5)--- Historical Fiction Christian

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hevwc) | 6 comments What was it like to be a girl, highly educated and gifted and in love in mid-first century? The plot, while following scripture, offers a sense of real people who suffer real tragedies, whose live are made new by the gospel. The author captures a moment in history before the Bible was written, before the creeds were crafted. "A New Love" is a gift shaped by solid scholarship and beautiful storytelling.
Five Advanced Review Copies (1st five responses). Release date: May 2016.
Please: your email address and mailing address (Elizabeth@MaterialMedia.com)
When you expect to have time to read the book
Looking for an honest review.

message 2: by Esther (last edited Mar 10, 2016 06:28AM) (new)

Esther Haddie's Haven (haddieshaven) | 30 comments I am about to email you, just putting my name here quickly, because IDK if you already got your responses.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hevwc) | 6 comments Hadassah wrote: "I am about to email you, just putting my name here quickly, because IDK if you already got your responses."

Just send me your address at Elizabeth@MaterialMedia.com and we'll send it out.
Thanks

message 4: by Wesley (new)

Wesley Wright | 6 comments Hi Elizabeth im really instrested in reading your historical fiction christian novel i will email you my adress if you could nicely send me a copy of your book
Thank you if you would like to ask any other information contact me at neonjungle10@gmail.com
Kind Regards
Wesley

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther Haddie's Haven (haddieshaven) | 30 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Hadassah wrote: "I am about to email you, just putting my name here quickly, because IDK if you already got your responses."

Just send me your address at Elizabeth@MaterialMedia.com and we'll send..."

Already done :)

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (leslieslibrary) | 5 comments Hi there! Very interested in this book as I've recently just gotten into historical fiction! Would love to read and review this one

message 7: by Mens (new)

Mens Rea | 2 comments Hello,
Your book sounds very interesting and different. I would love to read and review it! The review would probably take me max. 3 weeks to finish and will be posted on my blog, here on goodreads and Amazon.
Do you still have an available ARC?
Thank you!

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hevwc) | 6 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi there! Very interested in this book as I've recently just gotten into historical fiction! Would love to read and review this one"

Please send your address to jen@materialmedia.com, and we'll send you a copy. Thank you!

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hevwc) | 6 comments Mens wrote: "Hello,
Your book sounds very interesting and different. I would love to read and review it! The review would probably take me max. 3 weeks to finish and will be posted on my blog, here on goodreads..."

We'd be happy to send you an ARC. Please email your address to jen@materialmedia.com. Thank you!

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Berglund | 10 comments Hello,

I would love to read your book and give you some honest feed back. Feel free to email me at berglundsandra06@gmail.com

Best,

Sandra