One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Nat & Honi

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Here we go now.

message 2: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Thanks. Cute picture by the way.

message 3: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments thank i thought so too alright so how do you wanna do this?

message 4: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Do you want to do simple character outlines?

message 5: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments sure it leave more room to be creative

message 6: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments ok.
Name:

That work? Making them around sixteen or seventeen work?

message 7: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Yeah that's good I'll be done a sec.

message 8: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments ok.

message 9: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Name: Feyanna (Fey) Black
Apperance:

message 10: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Her eyes are a emerald green.

message 11: by Nat (last edited Apr 30, 2014 07:22PM) (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Name:Jared Hayer
Appearance:  photo img-thing_zps6a3e0fc2.jpg

message 12: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments do you want me to start or you?

message 13: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments can you please.

message 14: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Fey walked down the hall towards the office. She had to show a new guy around the school. She was wearing ripped jeans and a shirt that said. 'you are jut jealous sparkles are prettier than you.' And then a pair of combat boots. Her blond hair was freshly died with the black on the bottom and her blue eyes were hard. Yet if you looked hard enough there was extreme loneliness.

message 15: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments ((Sorry that took so long.))

message 16: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Jared sat listening to the principal going on and on about the pride of their school thinking to himself why he was still hardly listening. He blinked pulling at his dark blue plain t-shirt sitting up, "Listen that is great and all but I think I should go." He said hurrying out the door rubbing his bright blue eyes as he walked back toward the door of the office. He work black jeans and a pair of black and grey converse. Whoever this person that was supposed to show him around he just hoped it wasn't one of those overly happy people, he's generally the sleepy spacey guy.

message 17: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments ((it's fine :) ))

message 18: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Fey tugged the office door open waling in. "Oh great the pride talk again trying to scare him off on his first day." Fey says and walks back out. "Follow me I'll show you around." She says and walks towards the first class at a slow leasurly pace.

message 19: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments Jared follows after the girl with a yawn. He was partially glad that she wasn't the overly happy type. He blinked a few times clearing up her blurry vision and contemplated saying something but decided against it but of course his mental decision never follows through, "Is that guy always like that?" He asked a hint of sleepiness seeping into his voice.

message 20: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments She laughs. "Ofcourse. He is a pervert too." She says smirking.

message 21: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "Oh goodie." He said stuffing his hands into his pockets. He walked up beside her looking around with his dark brown hair with blonde streaks. "Is there anything note worthy in this school?" he asked tilting his head back staring up at the ceiling.

message 22: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments "Eh if you ask me no other kids might say otherwise." She says.

message 23: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "I didn't ask about other kids.I asked you if there was anything note worthy, I can get that you seeing things in a different way." He said glancing at her through his peripheral vision.

message 24: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments She was walking causually her hands in her pockets looking like she owned this place. "Well then nothing." She says.

message 25: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "Alright." He said tilting his head side to side a faint and random smile appearing on his face. He began humming quietly thinking of anything else.

message 26: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments She listens to him hum walking into their class.

message 27: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "So how do things work here? How do you deal with things here?" He asked still humming as he followed her through the halls thinking the paint scheme made him sleepy.

message 28: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments "Do you interogate everyone you meet?" She asks.

message 29: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments "I just try to understand things so that when I fall asleep I'll at least somewhat understand what's happening." He said with a light shrug.

message 30: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments "Eaasy solution don't fall asleep.

message 31: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments He chuckled, "Easier said then done." He said rubbing the back of his head. He looked around, "So class, I take it it's up ahead." He said pointing to the door on hi right.

message 32: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments "Oh no I'm just leading you that way for no reason."She smarts off.

message 33: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments He chuckled, "Well thank you." He smiled. This girl was interesting and he liked that about her.

message 34: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments She walks in the class and sits.

message 35: by Nat (new)

Nat (darkwords) | 1614 comments He walked in taking a look at the teacher walking to the empty seat in the back immediately refusing to introduce himself by simply stating his name Jared Hayer then took a seat giving a sweet smile to the teacher in a way to say to continue.

message 36: by Honi (new)

Honi | 833 comments Fey yawns doodling.