Addicted to YA discussion

Authors > 10 Kindle copies of YA Romance (new release) for Review (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirella (last edited Mar 15, 2016 09:59AM) (new)

Mirella Muffarotto (mirellamuffarotto) | 17 comments Missing Variables (The Rook Café, #1) by Llarjme Hi everyone੧(❛ᴗ❛)੭
I’m Mirella Muffarotto (Llarjme is my pen name) and I grew up in Milan, where I got a PhD in Economics while writing Young Adult fiction under this pen name. I’m the author of the YA contemporary romance Missing Variables (The Rook Café #1), and I need you. I need someone who reads my book and talks about it, someone who cares about the Missing Variables story, even if it's not hyped or popular. I'll be glad to offer up to 10 Kindle copies in exchange for honest reviews.
I seriously can't wait to share this story with all of you.

Title: Missing Variables
Book one in The Rook Café series
YA > Contemporary | Romance
How Many Copies: up to 10 copies
Format: ebook (Kindle)
Method of Obtaining Copy: I will email the Kindle Gift Claim Code to every reader
Readers first need an Amazon.com account to redeem their Kindle book.
As long as you've an Amazon account, you don't need a Kindle to read your Kindle books. If you'd like, you can download the free Kindle reading app, available for most major tablets, laptops, and smartphones; this way, you can read a Kindle book on any device with the Kindle app installed.

Review Due Date: It'd be great if you could post your reviews within 3 - 4 weeks
Where to Post Reviews: If you could share your reviews on Goodreads, on Amazon, your blog, or anywhere else, helping spread the word, I'd be eternally grateful to you:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Missing Variables is the first installment in The Rook Café series, a heartfelt debut YA novel about true love, friendship and life-changing moments. Set in the Montagues and Capulets land, Missing Variables is a breathtaking Young Adult romance about the emotional upheaval that only true love can cause, a love made up of exclusive, overpowering feelings, a totalizing emotion, complete in and of itself, that turns your legs to jelly and leaves you breathless, driving your heart to pound out of bounds.
Previously published as Craving U (full-length ed.), this final revised version is full of emotion and swoon-worthy moments. After its initial publication, I’ve continued to make revisions to create a story that grabs readers from the very first page and keeps them hooked until the end. The former title was changed into "Missing Variables" because "Craving U" might have misled readers about the point of the story: it sounds too generic, too nondescript, too adult. Feedback from all of you – betas, bloggers and readers – proved so precious to make my novel a story that involves the reader from the very beginning.

Synopsis: Marika, a teenager from the countryside, has known Matt since they were toddlers... and has been in love with him for almost as long. But while he's a gorgeous, athletic, popular guy with sky-blue eyes and a smile that makes your mind go blank and your mouth go dry, she is just like so many other girls her age: uncomfortable about her looks and her weight – neither super-skinny nor blonde like the cheerleader types – and certain that Matteo is out of her league. They have grown up with very few cares in the world in the midst of vineyards in the rolling Berici Hills, rocked gently by the rhythms of school and friends. But hundreds of miles away in the big city, in an elegant old building downtown, their destiny is about to be changed from behind a luxurious mahogany desk. Matteo's departure for Milan to follow his dreams will throw everything off balance, thrusting new, tempting situations into these two teenagers' experiences of life: unexplored worlds of pro sport and its opportunities and sacrifices, contracts and huge paychecks, symphonic metal, emotions, teenage trials and tribulations, awkward relationships, and memories as cutting as a sword slicing through tofu. When another guy fills that emptiness in Marika's life, every move, every thought, every feeling gets amplified and everything gets more complicated, and more intense.

Please let me know if you'd be interested: just comment below with your contact details (your e-mail address associated with your Amazon account) and I'll provide you with a free copy of my novel. I can hardly wait to read your reviews.

Thanks a million for this opportunity of introducing myself and my book to you (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Have a great day and happy reading!
Llarjme

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (soccermom12) If you are still looking for readers, please let me know. I would love to review. Thanks.

message 3: by Mirella (new)

Mirella Muffarotto (mirellamuffarotto) | 17 comments Tiffany wrote: "If you are still looking for readers, please let me know. I would love to review. Thanks."

Yes! YeS! YES! I'm still looking for readers :D Thanks a lot, Tiffany, for your interest in my book (◍•ᴗ•◍)
Please comment below, or email me at llarjme@gmail.com, with your e-mail address associated with your Amazon account, and I'll send you your Kindle Gift Claim Code:)

message 4: by Mihaela (new)

Mihaela If you still have a copy available, i will be interested in reading it and review it. My email address is mihaela_20dec@yahoo.com. I will review it on Goodreads. On Amazon, i will try to review there also (never done that, so i hope i will manage it somehow :D ) Thank you

message 5: by Mirella (new)

Mirella Muffarotto (mirellamuffarotto) | 17 comments Mihaela wrote: "If you still have a copy available, i will be interested in reading it and review it. My email address is mihaela_20dec@yahoo.com. I will review it on Goodreads. On Amazon, i will try to review the..."

YES :D
Thanks a lot, Mihaela, for taking the time to read and review my book :)
I've just sent you the Kindle Gift Claim Code via Goodreads.
Really hope you enjoy reading it (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Have a nice day and happy reading!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Missing Variables (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Llàrjme (other topics)