Jane Eyre Jane Eyre discussion

My review: Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (last edited Mar 08, 2016 01:36AM) (new) - added it

Samantha Hello everyone. After reading Jane Eyre I would like to share with you my review. If you haven't read the book don't read it. If this isn't the correct way to do this I beg you pardon me but I am quite new here and I don't know exactly how it works

(view spoiler)

message 2: by sublimosa (last edited Mar 07, 2016 06:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

sublimosa Hi, Samantha. Jane Eyre is indeed a book worth rereading. I have reread it many times and glean more from the words with each reading. There is much discussion here on Goodreads about the book and characters that also enrich the reading. The BBC movie adaptation is also quite enjoyable to watch and fairly close in content to the book.
Your English is fine, no worries. I think your post is also fine. It is good that you put the word "spoiler" in the title.
If you are interested, you can "hide" content by following this code (I will add spaces so as not to activate the code)
< spoiler > The words you want hidden. < /spoiler >
To make it work, you would remove the spaces between the < / > signs.
Example:
(view spoiler)

To read something that is hidden by spoiler code, just click on it.
I am so glad you enjoyed one of my favorite books! Happy reading!

message 3: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Thank you very much for your explanation Sublimosa. You are very kind. I am watching the BBC series and you are right. It is very close even if nothing can replace the pleasure of reading the book