Debate Teams and Ratings discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 634 comments Mod
the teens were irresponsible to begin with, but if they're fine with it, then ok... but they're too young.

message 2: by Chami (last edited Jun 02, 2015 08:39AM) (new)

Chami | 11 comments According to my oppinion i think teens are too young to become parents. If we look at the current society we can see that even elderly parents sttrugle with life as they face hell lot of problems. Teens should be responsible and should know how to control their feelings. These feelings we get temporary but the damge cause by these feelings is permenant. As teens we should be educated as much as possible and should think about marriage or having kids when we become matured and when we realize that we are mentally ready to take such huge responsibilities. In my country you can't marry until you are 18. And our culture and society do not allow young people to have any sexual relationships until you are married. And i am happy to see that many young people in my country respect each other when they start a love affair and avoid sexual relationships. Hence teen parent rate is very low. But due to unadeucation we can see that many teens have got married. That is a sad situation.