Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Members' Writing > New Book by 12-Year-Old Writer

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack (new)

Jack Davis (Jleodav) | 4 comments Hello, everybody! I'm Jack, and I've recently published a book, called The Crazy Childhood of Andreas Ziegler. I just want people to read it, and give me feedback! I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out! This book is about a baby who also happens to be a complete genius! Andreas Ziegler, a mere 4-month-old, has an IQ greater than that of Albert Einstein! He's fluent in three different languages, and he knows all the ins and outs of virtually everything in the world... except for school. He doesn't have any school experience, and doesn't know what it'll be like. When his mother enrolls him in a local kindergarten, Andreas is ecstatic, but what he thinks kindergarten is all about really isn't. Suffice it to say, the day of kindergarten doesn't work out, so Andreas becomes the very first kid ever to go straight from kindergarten to middle school! In middle school, he is in all advanced classes, and the genius is finally fitting in. After his fun-filled first day of middle school, he has the Saturday of his life!

I would really appreciate it if you guys took a quick look at it. I've posted my writing at the bottom of my profile, so if you'd take a look and leave some comments on my profile, I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks in advance for reading the story, and I hope you like it!

message 2: by G.L. (new)

G.L. Wilson | 7 comments Jack,
Where's the link to your book?
I'll take a look.
If you have a Kindle, take a look at my book.

Campion’s Choice is Book One in a fantasy adventure series.

Here is the Amazon link.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01C4R3RVA

or

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C4R3RVA

My website is www.takethecoins.com

Bets wishes.
GW.

message 3: by Jack (new)

Jack Davis (Jleodav) | 4 comments Hey, GW, if you click into my profile through this group and then go to the bottom of my page, you'll be able to see my book. Then if you like it you can buy it through the link I have on my page. I'll upload a link to the manuscript and it's a little more professional. I'll get that on here in just one second.

message 4: by Jack (last edited Mar 21, 2016 05:06AM) (new)

Jack Davis (Jleodav) | 4 comments I don't have a Kindle, but I just got the link. Here it is:
file:///Users/evelynrubak/Downloads/p...

Hope you enjoy it. This is the prequel to the original, and the link to the original, if you want to check it out, is right here (you can read them in any order): file:///Users/evelynrubak/Downloads/p...