Goodreads Tea Party discussion

News and Opinion > Who would you vote for?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 10 comments With the presidential election in the states heating up, which Republican candidate is your favorite?

message 2: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) | 1 comments I love Ben Carson but I don't he can win now. He could win against Hilary and sanders but people rather have a loud mouth than someone that has brains and common sense.

message 3: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 10 comments I agree. Plus Hilary has massive funding. Plus Hilary has massive funding and a voter turnout and that is suspect in nature. Scott Walker also had a really good business mind and turned around Wisconsin. However he was also too soft spoken to make it anywhere in the polls. Do you think that Ted Cruz has a chance?

message 4: by Henry (new)

Henry Brown (machinetrooper) | 23 comments Cruz might have a fighting chance. I don't trust either of them, but am pleased at how Trump wrecked the Establishment plan to make it Jeb vs. Hillary.

It's sad about Carson. For all his weaknesses, I believe he was the only one uncompromised in some way. Even Rand Paul smells like another sellout to me.

message 5: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 10 comments You think a Cruz/Trump or Trump/Cruz ticket may be the answer?

message 6: by Henry (new)

Henry Brown (machinetrooper) | 23 comments That would be a tough ticket to beat. But never underestimate the power of the dead and illegal alien votes.

message 7: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 10 comments Or voting more than once: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwng...

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (stregamari) | 24 comments I love Ben Carson also, but think that Cruz would be a more effective choice. Wouldn't it be great if we could get Condoleeza Rice as VP?