What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA book where girl disappears for a year, When she returns she has no memory of where she has been and she comes back to her boyfriend dating her best friend.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Trisha  (The Tea Reader) (theteareader) | 6 comments I'm trying to remember this book where this girl disappeared for like a year. When she returns she has no memory of where she has been and she comes back to her boyfriend dating her best friend. She also receives help from his younger brother who helps her find out where she was. Can someone please help me?

message 2: by Rc (new)

Rc | 88 comments This sounds a lot like The Taking by Kimberly Derting, except for the year(s) being off.

message 3: by Ingo (new)

Ingo (ilembcke) | 597 comments Sounds great! Hopefully it is. Bought it and the second book just now, even though they where rather expensive (just under my self-set 10 Eur barrier). And ordered the next one in the series which is supposed to be published in May 2016.
Started reading, just as always, too many books started which bore more me, I needed something new. This grabbed me instantly.
Thanks!

message 4: by Rc (new)

Rc | 88 comments Ingo wrote: "Sounds great! Hopefully it is. Bought it and the second book just now, even though they where rather expensive (just under my self-set 10 Eur barrier). And ordered the next one in the series which ..."

Awesome, hope you enjoy!

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Emery, are any of these books yours?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "Emery, are any of these books yours?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Taking (other topics)