Addicted to YA discussion

Resonance (The Fray Theory, #1)
This topic is about Resonance
Authors > YA Urban Fantasy - THE FRAY THEORY

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nelou (last edited Apr 26, 2016 01:09AM) (new)

Nelou Keramati (neloukeramati) Hi everyone!
I am here to offer free ARCs (Advance Review Copies) of my novel, The Fray Theory - Resonance.
description
It is a young adult, urban fantasy/paranormal romance, and so far it's had great reception!
Here's a link to the blurb and reviews:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
If you are interested in reviewing it on Goodreads and/or Amazon, let me know and I'll send you a copy!

Thanks, and happy reading!

message 2: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Janetzki (aimeejanetzki) | 2 comments Are there any hard copies available?

message 3: by Nelou (new)

Nelou Keramati (neloukeramati) Aimee wrote: "Are there any hard copies available?"

Hi Aimee :) Paperbacks will be available as of roughly a month from now. Currently I am only able to provide PDFs of the book. If you prefer a paperback, I'd be happy to mail it to your shipping address once they'e arrived.

Thanks!

message 4: by R (new)

R (theravengirl) | 89 comments May I have a PDF?

message 5: by R (new)

R (theravengirl) | 89 comments May I have a PDF?

message 6: by Nelou (new)

Nelou Keramati (neloukeramati) Rachel wrote: "May I have a PDF?"

Hi Rachel :) Message me your email and I'll be happy to send you a copy! Thanks so much!

Nelou

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole N. (A Myriad of Books) (amyriadofbooks) | 39 comments May I have a paper copy? Your book cover is gorgeous!

message 8: by Nelou (new)

Nelou Keramati (neloukeramati) Nicole wrote: "May I have a paper copy? Your book cover is gorgeous! "

Hi Nicole! Thank you so much! I'm actually in the process of repainting the cover (very minor adjustments) and resubmitting them to the publisher, so I will be able to mail you a print copy no earlier than a month from now. Would that be alright? If so, please provide me your shipping address via Messages and I'll be happy to add you to the queue :) Thanks so much for offering to review the advance copy!

Nelou

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole N. (A Myriad of Books) (amyriadofbooks) | 39 comments That's fine with me. :) I'll send you a message.

message 10: by R (new)

R (theravengirl) | 89 comments You can e-mail me at dystopiandreams3@gmail.com.
Thanks so much!