What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Servant of the Crown (The Crown of Tremontane, #1)
This topic is about Servant of the Crown
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Romance--librarian falls for queens brother [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Wall | 4 comments Hi, I'm trying to remember the name of this book. The female main character gets an invitation to go to the Royal Palace and while there she asks to see the Royal Library (since she's a librarian & her father's a librarian too). While she's there, she's finds that the royal librarian has been selling the books and leaving the other books in bad condition. She ends up replacing the royal librarian and having to restore the library. While she's working she ends up falling for the queens brother. There are some ups and downs with their friendship/relationship that I can't remember but I know towards the end there is an organization that wants to kick her out of being a royal librarian because she isn't part of the organization. But she fights and ends up helping the queen and becoming a part of the queen's counsel.... Let me know if anyone knows what book this is...I keep remembering details but can't recall what the book is called.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Mar 13, 2016 09:18PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
When did you read it?

Based on real historical figures, or invented characters? Paranormal aspects or realistic? Cover art? What country and time period is the setting?

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Wall | 4 comments Thank you! Servant of the Crown was it :D

message 5: by Kris (last edited Mar 15, 2016 10:27AM) (new)

Kris | 35105 comments Mod
Great, glad we could help! I got lucky with a Google search, something like:

site:www.goodreads.com romance "young adult" royal librarian queen brother

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Servant of the Crown (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Melissa McShane (other topics)