IGGPPC : Iggle BookWorms discussion

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 1
This topic is about Tsubasa
Book Discussions > March 2016 Manga: Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 1

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (persephone17) For our March alt pick, we'll be reading the first volume of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 1. Here's a synopsis:

Sakura is the princess of Clow - and possessor of a mysterious, misunderstood power that promises to change the world. Syaoran is her childhood friend and leader of the archaeological dig that took his father's life. They reside in an alternate reality...where whatever you least expect can happen - and does. When Sakura ventures to the dig site to declare her love for Syaoran, a puzzling symbol is uncovered - which triggers a remarkable quest. Now Syaoran embarks upon a desperate journey through other worlds - all in the name of saving Sakura.

As always, post your thoughts/questions/general creeped out feelings about this book here!

Kendra Everly Henry (kemeah) | 15 comments This one has been sitting on my "to read" shelf for a bit. I loved xxxHolic (both the manga and the anime). So Tsubasa being this month's manga finally gave me the excuse to start reading "the other side of the story".
I love that CLAMP will reference their other works in whatever your reading of theirs. This one had allusions to Chobits and Cardcaptor Sakura on top of being a xxxHolic crossover.
I'm defiantly going to have to continue with this series.