Fairy Tail discussion

Fairy Hills > Erza and Jenares's Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (last edited Mar 07, 2016 08:26AM) (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments It's a rather large mansion in the residential area of Magnolia. It's pretty gorgeous.
description

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares and Erza went to their new mansion. They had been looking for a while to find a new house and Jenares sold his appartment. Stepping out of the magical vehical, Jenares' eyes shined at the large mansion.

"It is beautiful Erza!"

message 3: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza's eyes gleamed as she looked up at the house. Nothing outshone the brilliance of this place. "It's bound to be very expensive," she pointed out, but it already seemed as if they'd chosen it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

There was no doubt about it. This was their dream house!

"Your right, but I think we can manage to buy this mansion.", Jenares nodded, really liking it. After all, they are both S-class mages now so they can earn a lot of Jewels if they do a lot of jobs.

Being very excited to enter the house, Jenares asked: "Shall we go inside or shall we have a look at the outside first?"

message 5: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza shrugged. "I am already dazzled, let's see the inside," she murmured, sure she'd need to break her bank for the gorgeous home.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

They went inside and the mansion was beautiful! The living room, the kitchen, everything!

Their badhouse was quite the same like in the Fairy Hills and they even had a training room, which reminds Jenares of the time they visited Kims dojo.

message 7: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza was already in love, just looking around the luxurious rooms. It didn't have any furniture or accessories, but they had more than enough of their own things to move in. She blinked. "We'll take it, won't we?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll take it!", Jenares smiled, really being excited.

message 9: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments The sales associate gawped for a moment. "The- the payments are large and long," he insisted, sure that they weren't even in the league of this house.

Erza shook her head. "We'll take it," she repeated.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The sales associate sighed, but believing them that they can pay the house he said: "All right, I will arrange everything for you so you two can live here as soon as possible.

After he left, Jenares smiled and kissed Erza.

message 11: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza gave out a happy little squeak, much like when she fell into holes on accident. "Oh, Jenares, it's wonderful!" she cooed, showing an unusual amount of fondness. She embraced him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((My net was a few days offline. Sorry!))

Jenares held her in his arms and being so happy he smiling whispered: "Lets prepare our marriage."

message 13: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Sokay!))

Erza raised her eyebrows. "Already? No engagement period?" she asked, frowning.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

We will have engagement period.', Jenares nodded, agreeing that they shouldn't marry too fast.

message 15: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "All right," she nodded. "It just seems... rather sudden."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, embracing her once more.

"We shall move our all of our furniture to this house. Shall I help you with moving all of your armor in the Fairy Hills to this house as well?"

message 17: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I can manage," Erza said. "I will just have to fill my suitcases with armor, for once, not cake," she chuckled, smiling warmly. "Shall we meet back here?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares laughed and smiling he nodded: "All right, I see you later then!", kissing her cheek and then going to his appartment to move his furniture to their new house.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Skip or?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((?))

message 21: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Yeah, sorry!))

Erza flopped on the floor among her suitcases, sighing.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

After a few hours, Jenares had moved all his furniture and since Erza was still busy, he decided to come over to the Fairy Hills.

message 23: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She waved as he entered, her stuff already stacked on her wagon and tied down. "All right, I think I'm about ready to move out..." She looked over at Mirajane, who was practically in tears.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares smiled and while waving back he almost felt quilty. It must be painfull for Mirajane to see a wonderful friend, leaving a place where she had grown up most of her years. But it must be painfull for Erza as well as she has great and happy memories here.

Trying to comfort Mirajane, there was suddenly someone standing near a tree. Was it? Yes it was! The spirit of Hilda appeard and she was watching Erza leaving and smiling at her she reminds her the words she said to her when she was a child: "I'm sure you'll become a fine young lady in the future. A beautiful woman fit for jewels."

message 25: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza sniffed and hugged at the spirit. It was solid, just for an instant. "Thank you, Hilda," she breathed, squeezing tightly, before it vanished. "I'll visit a lot," Erza promised, wiping tears from her eyes. She'd lived here for forever! Moving out was incredibly painful, almost torturous.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares felt the pain as well and he understands how hard it is to leave a place where you have so many good memories.

After Jenares comforted Erza as well, they were ready to go!

message 27: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She waved behind her and held Jenares close with one arm. She wept openly, sniveling, almost. It was so hard and it felt like she was abandoning her past.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares felt the same, because he too was abandoning his past and starting a new life!

message 29: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments It hurt a bit. Honestly, part of her wanted to go back.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares held her close to comfort her and after a while they were at their mansion.

They moved all Erza's thing inside the house and after a few hours they were done!

message 31: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She seemed very quiet through all of this, like she wasn't sure she was doing the right thing. She sighed to herself a lot, certainly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares noticed it and feeling quilty he said: "Erza, if we did this far too quick then I'm so sorry...:

message 33: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza smiled and enveloped him in a hug. "No. This is a new step in our lives. We can't cling to the past, we have to walk forwards together."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares smiled and nodded, hugging her back. "Your right. I hope we will have a wonderful future."

message 35: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She smiled, still feeling kind of bad, but still kind of good. She hugged him, sitting on their sofa.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares hugged her back, really happy at this moment and holding her in his arms he asked:

"Do you want to go on a honeymoon after our marriage?"

message 37: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Obviously," she raised her eyebrows, "Why wouldn't I? Who wouldn't?" She hugged him close.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where would you like to go? Is there any place you ever wanted to go?", he smiled, kissing her softly.

message 39: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She smiled. "The fire falls vacation resort," she said, as Ilsa bluffed up a location.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Shall we continue a bit or skip or?))

"If that is the place were you like to go then we will go there!", he smiled.

message 41: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "All right," she agreed. "We should go on some quests first, though, to cement our future."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good idea! It has been a while since we have done some good quests.", Jenares nodded.

Of course they did do some jobs like decorating a square and doing a perfomance in an opera house, but their last adventurous mission was many months ago.

message 43: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza nodded. "Do you have anything you'd want to do in particular?" she asked, tilting her head to one side.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont really know yet.", Jenares shrugged.

"It has been a long time since we went on an adventurous mission though."

message 45: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I know," Erza said, nervously. She was still upset about taking anyone on S-Class missions, ever since what had happened to Morgan. She didn't want anyone she cared about to get hurt. But, she shouldn't let that cloud her trust in Jenares. "All right. pick any quest you like," she smiled, slowly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares understands her feelings and putting an arm on her shoulder he smiling said: "We will pick a quest together. Even while I am S-Class now, I dont want you to worry about me. Besides, we dont have to put ourself in great danger if its not necessary."

message 47: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Erza nodded and smiled gently. "All right, then, let's just... Choose wisely," she asked, touching his side gingerly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares nodded and smiling he hugged her and kissed her softly.

"Lets go the guild!", he whispered.

message 49: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She gently kissed him back. "All right, then," she guided him back, smiling.

At the guild, she walked to the board, trying to choose something... not deadly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenares looked over the board and tried his best to not pick something far too dangerous.

« previous 1 3