Play Book Tag discussion

An Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England
March 2016: Mystery Thriller > An Arsonist's Guide to Writers Homes in New England - Brock Clark 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicole D. | 1470 comments This book has pretty terrible reviews, but I really liked it.

Sam is a self-proclaimed bumbler - everything is always an "accident" including the burning down of the Emily Dickinson house when he was just 18-years old. This story tells about his life post-prison, and the bumbling and accidents keep following him.

I could see how the main character would bug a lot of people, but he appealed to me, and I thought to story was interesting and clever, and there were some fun ideas in it.

Not believable in any way, but entertaining.

message 2: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6249 comments Hmmm, it sounds pretty interesting the way you describe it. This one sounds vaguely familiar, but not sure how I know about it.

message 3: by Karin (new)

Karin | 6879 comments Nicole wrote: "This book has pretty terrible reviews, but I really liked it.

Sam is a self-proclaimed bumbler - everything is always an "accident" including the burning down of the Emily Dickinson house when he..."

Was it humourous?