Utopian World discussion

Houses > Frey and Yu's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
((Pics to come later))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey was in his bedroom, wires and pillows strewn about the floor and even some of the walls. His screen monitor was the only thing that illuminated the dark room, casting a white glow against the wall. It was already past three, and Frey hadn't even thought of going to bed yet. He had so much work. So much work and so little time. He was determined to finish this. He was determined to make this work. He had been prepping a virus file for ages now and he was going to insert it into the Governmental system.

Yu sits in the living room, drinking some fizzy looking liquid while messing around with his computer as well. Now, Yu wasn't good with socializing and most people couldn't stand him, but somehow, Frey could, which is why they moved in together. Frey was also the only guy Yu could handle being around too. Well, sort of. They got on each others nerves, but Yu needed a place to stay, and he didn't hate Frey as much as he hated others. But, these nights with Frey typing.. Those were the nights Yu couldn't get any sleep. So instead, he'd mess around on his computer as well. He let out a sigh and closes his laptop, standing up and approaches Frey's door.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey slowly twisted his head, turning it to the door and narrowing his eyes, "What do you want" he said simply before quickly going back to his non stop typing, consistent and prominent in the eerily silent room.

Yu sighs dramatically,"Are you almost done? I'd like to go one night without hearing you obnoxiously typing at your old styled computer." (Yes, thats supposed to be an insult of sorts XD)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey narrowed his eyes at his work, "No." he said simply in response, stopping only for a moment to loudly slurp his tea, before immediately going back to typing.

Yu narrows his eyes, walking up and grabs the tea,"You aint getting this back then." He closes Frey's laptop ontop of his hands before walking out with the tea cup.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey tensed and sighed heavily, pushing the screen back up and continuing to type, "Thanks it was empty anyways" he muttered blankly.

Yu glares back, entering just to grab Frey's laptop before he rushes out, obviously just trying to piss Frey off, or gain attention. Maybe both.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey stood calmly and walked after him, "Give it back" he said blankly.

Yu sticks out his tongue,"Nah, i dont feel like it." He sticks it under his shirt as he heads to his own room.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey followed him, shoving him harshly and glaring at him, "Now." he grumbled.

Yu blinks, glaring at him,"Push me again and ill stuff it in my pants.." He goes to a high shelf and places the computer on it,"Now we're going to sleep, you cant have your computer back until we've both waken up in the morning."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey stared at him blankly, taking his phone out of his pocket and continuing with his work, turning away and walking out.

Yu blinks, huffing and follows,"No fair! Give me your phone!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey slammed the door in Yu's face, continuing to work in the corner of the slightly empty room, sipping his drink and staring into the computer screen with his bright eyes, which had small dark circles lining them.

Yu huffs lightly, opening the door, glaring at him. He thinks before walking up,"Hey Frey?" He smirks a little.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey furrowed his eyebrows very faintly at the sound of his name being called, "What." he mumbled.

Yu smirks seductively, walking up and sits in between Frey's legs, leaning up close to him despite the phone being in the way,"I've been thinking about something a lot recently.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey noticeably tensed, "... Care to elaborate?" he muttered blankly, not looking up at him.

Yu smirks, whispering seductively in his ear,"You know.. About us.. We never hang out enough.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey felt his hands beginning to shake faintly, "H-Hang out?" his voice was wavering now.

Yu nods, whispering,"Just the two of us.." He kisses his neck softly before pulling the phone out of his hands and quickly stands up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey blinked, cheeks heating up, "Give it back" he said blankly.

Yu holds it out of Frey's reach,"And if I dont? Come on. Sleep with me. Just for tonight. Then ill give you your electronics back tomorrow."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey sighed in annoyance, taking his hand and rubbing one of his tired eyes.

Yu smirks,"Thats my boy.." He pulls him towards his own room and over to the bed.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey yawned softly, following him silently, glaring at the floor.

Once in there Yu puts the cellphone up with the computer before he slips off his shirt and climbs into bed, leaving room for Frey beside him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey simply plopped into the bed, glaring at the ceiling, "You irritate me" he grumbled.

Yu lightly laughs, smirking and rolls on his side to face him,"Aw come on, you love me. How can you not? Im fucking adorable."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "You're adorable to a blind, deaf, and mentally handicapped person who believes that adorable is a synonym to horrifyingly agitating" he grumbled.

Yu blinks, huffing childishly,"Aw, you're so mean." He frowns,"Remind me never to flirt with you again." He rolls on his other side, acting as if he was upset at him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey raised an eyebrow faintly at Yu's actions. He sighed quietly, suddenly freezing. "You were flirting with me?" he mumbled.

Yu huffs,"Yes, but ill think twice before making that mistake again."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey blushed immensely, "Oh.." he answered quietly, not knowing what to say.

Yu keeps his back to him, acting as if he were asleep, or just really upset, even if he wasn't.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey remained silent and closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

By morning, Yu was awake, quietly chewing on a candy bar while messing around on his computer.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey slowly woke, rubbing one of his eyes tiredly and sitting up.

message 41: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Mar 14, 2016 08:15PM) (new)

Yu says without looking over,"Morning, breakfast is in on the table."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey raised an eyebrow, "If you made breakfast, then why are you eating candy?" he questioned.

Yu blinks,"Why not? I like candy better."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He stood, his boxers hanging rather low as he approached the other and took it away, "You'll get diabetes and die" he said harshly.

Yu blinks, eyeing him up and down before glaring at him,"Give it back."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He furrowed his eyebrows, "Give me my laptop back then" he replied simply.

Yu blinks, huffing,"Fine, I can do without the candy."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey suddenly unbuttoned his shirt, narrowing his eyes as he sat down in Yu's lap, straddling him, "Give me my laptop" he whispered seductively.

Yu blinks, swallowing,"Wh-what are you doing?!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Frey licked his lips, "My laptop" he leaned in and licked his neck, "I want it" he whispered against his neck.

« previous 1 3 4 5