Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading March 7?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2037 comments Mod
Happy March!

This week I'm reading Sweet by Alysia Constantine, Broken by Nicola Haken, and Finding North by Carmen Jenner.

message 2: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1128 comments I've gone back to the Pennyroyal Green series! So I'm reading between the devil and Ian Eversea :)

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 984 comments I finished a book I didn't like yesterday, so today I'm going to refresh my palate with The Perfect Match.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nikanne) | 222 comments Finally getting to read Cold Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas. I've had it on hold forever from the library.

message 5: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1878 comments Mod
I was listening to Mean Streak last week on audio, but caved and ended up checking it out from the library so I could finish it. It was my first Sandra Brown, which makes me kind of terrified since she has a huge backlist. But I can see why she's so popular. It was a great mystery and great romance, so I'll be revisiting her soon, I know.

After that I read the latest in Chris Mooney's Darby McCormick series, Every Three Hours. Which was good, but as usual frustrating since Mooney has been jerking readers around with a possible romance then pretending like it never happened for several books now. But I guess I still am interested enough to keep reading.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin H I'll be starting Treasured (Secrets Of The Loch, #1) by Candace Camp and Christmas Brides by Suzanne Enoch !

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1221 comments Just finished Us which I enjoyed. I'm reading Locked Box next. :-)

message 8: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I just finished an ARC of Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan. I always love her characters, and although I am a big fan of small-town contemporaries, I really enjoyed the big city setting for a change. Next up are two dukely delights I have been eagerly anticipating: The Wicked Duke by Madeline Hunter and Good Dukes Wear Black by Manda Collins.

message 9: by Manda (new)

Xoxo, Janga! But also I am jealous of your Madeline Hunter ARC! Hope it's as good as I'm anticipating it will be!

message 10: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2059 comments Mod
I'm finishing this weeks puzzler and then not sure. There are so many books I am waiting to read but they won't be released for weeks or months

message 11: by Manda (new)

I finally started Donna Thorland's The Dutch Girl last night (not to be confused with the film of the same name) and it's wonderful so far. A (maybe) reunited lovers plot, spying for the colonial rebels, and lots of historical detail about the Dutch poltroons in the Hudson valley during the Revolutionary era.

message 12: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments I love Donna Thorland, Manda. I've read every one of her books. The history is always incredible. This will have to be next up.

I'll add my jealousy to Manda's, Janga regarding the Madeline Hunter. I was really looking forward to loading up my Kindle with at least 5-6 books coming out in May for a vacation I'm taking and almost all of them but the Balogh are coming out on May 31st! UGH!

Finishing up a re-read of HIM in preparation of reading US, which downloaded to my Kindle this morning.

message 13: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
Irisheyes wrote: "I love Donna Thorland, Manda. I've read every one of her books. The history is always incredible. This will have to be next up.

I'll add my jealousy to Manda's, Janga regarding the Madeline Hunter..."

Irish, maybe the new Jo Goodman is the pre-31st May book on your list, but just in case it's not . . . Also, there are some great April releases, including Robyn Carr's What We Find, the first in a new series; Once Upon a Dream, a twofer from Mary Balogh and Grace Burrowes--and the Balogh is Eleanor Thompson's story (which I have mixed feelings about); Emily March's Reunion Pass, Chase and Lori's story at last; and another American historical, Magnate, the first novel in Joanna Schupe's Knickerbocker Club series set in the Gilded Age.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments I'm about a quarter way through The Serpent Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt (I've never read her books before this series) and today is finally the day for Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (:

message 15: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments I'm reading Shana Galen's I Kissed a Rogue this week. It's a second chance at love story. For some reason, the last few books I've read have all used that trope! Good thing I like it. :)

message 16: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Janga wrote: "Irisheyes wrote: "I love Donna Thorland, Manda. I've read every one of her books. The history is always incredible. This will have to be next up.

I'll add my jealousy to Manda's, Janga regarding t..."

Thanks, Janga! I've definitely got Robyn Carr and the Mary Balogh/Grace Burrowes on my radar but I'll add those others to my list.