3rd Period Language Arts discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book 3 - graded & closed > daniel book 3

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Ejigu | 8 comments Lewis, C. S., and Pauline Baynes. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. New York: HarperCollins, 1994. Print.

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Ejigu | 8 comments The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is the tale of the four Pevensie children, sent to the country to live with their uncle during the second world war. London is being bombed by the Nazis and to keep the children safe they are shipped out of the city. While living with their uncle, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy explore their uncle's giant, old house. One day, while playing a game of hide and seek, they all find a magical land called Narnia hidden at the back of an old wardrobe. I rate this book a solid 10/10 because of non-stop action and never got boring!

message 3: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan B | 10 comments The book would be interesting to read since it takes place during World War II. London being bombed by the Nazis is a non-stop action for sure.

message 4: by Richie (new)

Richie | 10 comments You make this book sound really interesting with it taking place in World War II. I have seen the movie and I liked it, so this makes me want to read the book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.