GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Looking for review of General/Suspense Fiction

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Isaacson | 7 comments I am seeking reviews for my debut novel Stolen Daisy. I finished the manuscript 2 years ago and have been working on perfecting it since then. After many drafts and 2 editors, my baby is finally ready.

It is General/Suspense Fiction, and although the story flows through very delicate topics such as abuse and human trafficking, it is done in good taste.

I can email pdf or send the kindle version. I will also review work as well.

Thanks so much!
Rachael

Stolen Daisy: A Novel

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 23 comments Would love to R&R. I have Kindle format & e-mail is oceanstorm49@yahoo.com Thanks, Sherry

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Isaacson | 7 comments Thank you Sherry, I will send it over shortly.

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) | 11 comments Do you have a publisher yet, or are you going to self publish?

message 5: by Nienna (new)

Nienna Luinwe | 4 comments My new book House of Consequence is free on Smashwords: Click the link below and download your copy.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Feel free to post your honest reviews. Thank You!

Geneviève finished her swim and headed back to her blanket. Completely relaxed now, she began her routine of applying a protective layer of tanning oil to her already honey colored skin. She knew he was watching her again. He, being her older brother Pierre's very handsome childhood friend and her neighbor, Bryce Marten, had been watching her since the moment she stepped out onto their little private beach. She had had her suspicions as to why he seemed to always be at home when she was but she had no proof that anything was out of the ordinary. Pierre could have contrived a full protective detail and she would have big burly men all over her home and her privacy and peace would cease to exist altogether. That, she thought, would have been intolerable. Lost in the revelry of her thoughts, she did not hear the footsteps approaching in the warm sand. A shadow fell over her and she stiffened. She thought she knew who it was because there was only one other person near her, right? Then, a second shadow fell over her and Geneviève knew something was terribly wrong.

message 6: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Isaacson | 7 comments Danielle, I self published through my publishing company. I plan to only publish my titles for the first few years and then take on new authors and help them navigate this publishing world :)

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary Brown | 59 comments Nienna wrote: "My new book House of Consequence is free on Smashwords: Click the link below and download your copy.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Feel free to post your honest reviews. Thank Yo..."

Thanks for the info, I just downloaded your book, sounds really good. Thanks. Mary

message 8: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 112 comments Hi, Anyone care to do swap review? I need some honest reviews for my latest psychology-Thriller novel. Any takers buzz me please?

message 9: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Isaacson | 7 comments Sure, send to me at rachaelmarieisaacson@gmail.com

message 10: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 112 comments Hi Rachael,

I just sent you a file to your email.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura Scott (goodreadscomlaurascottbooks) | 12 comments Joannes wrote: "Hi, Anyone care to do swap review? I need some honest reviews for my latest psychology-Thriller novel. Any takers buzz me please?"

I have a romantic suspense I'd be willing to swap reviews for, but you may need to give me a few weeks as I have four other books to read. Send me an e-mail at liding@wi.rr.com if interested, thanks. Laura

message 12: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 112 comments Laura wrote: "Joannes wrote: "Hi, Anyone care to do swap review? I need some honest reviews for my latest psychology-Thriller novel. Any takers buzz me please?"

I have a romantic suspense I'd be willing to swap..."

Hi Laura,

I just sent you an email. Please check