KH's Dirty Angels discussion

Love In English > Love in English

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (last edited Apr 30, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

Kim Bailey (kimbaileywrites) | 353 comments Mod
Who's read it? Thoughts?
Anyone want a BR?

please use spoilers where appropriate

message 2: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments Love that pic! So pretty! I loved this book, of course ;)

message 3: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments Brandi, I really like your user pic. it's so inviting. i want to take one from that angle now, too! :)

message 4: by Kim (new)

Who has a kick ass review they want to share?
Here's mine: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

It's not the best review out there ... I know some of you put a LOT of effort in.

Amy | Foxy Blogs | 17 comments I love that gif!!! Nailed it. :)
I loved this book too. :)

message 6: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Hi. I really like Karina Halle's writing style. However I couldn't enjoy as much as I'd wish "Love, in English" due ethics/morals personal issues. But the book is well written.

Here's my review...

Love, in English

message 7: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments I adored this one.
My review is below ;)

Love, in English

message 8: by Rachel (last edited May 05, 2014 11:41AM) (new)

Rachel | 74 comments I am SO looking forward to this reaching the top of my tbr. :) I'm actually trying my best to avoid all reviews though because I want to go into it with a completely unbiased and clear mind!!

message 9: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Rachel wrote: "I am SO looking forward to this reaching the top of my tbr. :) I'm actually trying my best to avoid all reviews though because I want to go into it with a completely unbiased and clear mind!!"

That seems a wise path :) Forming your own opinion about the novel :)

message 10: by Kim (new)

Rachel wrote: "I am SO looking forward to this reaching the top of my tbr. :) I'm actually trying my best to avoid all reviews though because I want to go into it with a completely unbiased and clear mind!!"

I hope it's really close to the top of your list! & I agree - avoid all the spoilers. Hope you love it!

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Its slowly making it's way up my list! I am a bit ocd about my tbr and have to read them in order added; I think LiE is currently no.17. The anticipation adds to the fun!

message 12: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Rachel wrote: "Its slowly making it's way up my list! I am a bit ocd about my tbr and have to read them in order added; I think LiE is currently no.17. The anticipation adds to the fun!"

Hehe, welcome to the club. ;) I think that we all have serious trouble to keep in control our own TBR lists ;) :D

message 13: by Kim (new)

In case you missed it ... May 1, Love In English made USA Today's best sellers list!
Karina Halle deserves a giant Congratulations on her accomplishment. Head over to Facebook or Twitter & give it to her!
Facebook
Twitter

message 14: by FMABookReviews (new)

FMABookReviews (feedingmyaddictionbookreviews) | 38 comments I loved it! Here's my review:

Love, In English

message 15: by Xtina (new)

Xtina Marie | 6 comments I'm just starting my very first KH, and I'm only at 3%, but I'm loving the humor!

message 16: by Kim (new)

Yay X-tina!!! ❤️

message 17: by Xtina (new)

Xtina Marie | 6 comments so, is there a Dreamcast? a playlist? I like to sink into my book world lol

message 18: by Kim (new)

I didn't have a cast in mind when I read this book, but if you want music I suggest Lana Del Rey (one if her songs is referenced in the book) or anything similarily angsty.

message 19: by Xtina (new)

Xtina Marie | 6 comments lol, I messaged KH on Facebook and she gave me some songs to look up

message 20: by Xtina (new)

Xtina Marie | 6 comments I'm about 50% in

love love love it

(view spoiler)

message 21: by Xtina (new)

Xtina Marie | 6 comments I'm about 63% in...I just am just loving this story! I'm am sure this will wind up being on my favorite list...

just was reading the part where (view spoiler)

message 22: by Kim (new)

Oh X-tina, I'm so glad you're enjoying it!
I really liked that part too ... Very sweet :)