Audiobooks discussion

Sleep Tight
This topic is about Sleep Tight
Free Promos for Review > For reviewers of police procedural crime fiction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Frasier | 3 comments Hello! I have a few Audible promo codes for my thriller, Sleep Tight, narrated by the talented Hollis McCarthy.

About the book:

Sleep Tight
By NYT bestselling crime fiction author Anne Frasier

An FBI profiler recovering from a gunshot wound finds herself pitted against a serial killer whose violent history has ties to her own tragic past.
FBI agent Mary Cantrell has been called to Minneapolis to hunt down a killer. It's shaking her to the core, and reviving dreadful memories. Years ago, her best friend was murdered. Now the man convicted of the crime, Gavin Hitchcock, is free, and Mary's own sister Gillian, a local cop, has befriended him. As each clue leads them closer to Hitchcock, Mary and Gillian set themselves up as the perfect target--and the perfect trap. Unless Mary's own past is blinding her to an unimaginable truth....and plunging her into a waking nightmare.

Melissa (msjonesreviews) | 27 comments I would love to listen and review. Sounds awesome. My amazon email is mshigh@gmail.com (as most of my mail is :)

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Frasier | 3 comments Sent! And thanks!! :)

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne Frasier | 3 comments If I sent you a code that didn't work, please let me know. I've been getting reports of used codes. Here's what happened: An author friend needed extra codes for a promo. She borrowed codes from me, then paid me back with new codes. All of those new codes are used. I think she forgot to remove them from her file. So please, if you got a bad code, let me know. Sorry!!! Sigh.

Elena Alvarez Dosil (lomeraniel) | 100 comments I'd love to listen and review. My email is lomeraniel@gmail.com

message 6: by Trish (new)

Trish (trishga) | 212 comments I would love to read and review!

ttjbricker@hotmail.com

Thank you! Trish