What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Maybe a harlequin book or not; woman is greek( i think in mid 20's). She has been in love with her brothers best friend for years (i think his name is Nico)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (last edited Mar 06, 2016 05:34PM) (new)

Victoria | 2 comments So i read this book a long time ago before i even knew about goodreads. I read this from my library and even since then i've been searching for this book.
Takes place in around early to middle 2000's. I think the character lived in New Jersey, but im not positive.
So the book may or may not be a harlequin book, but it is in that type of romance drama. So the woman is greek( i think in mid 20's). She has been in love with her brothers best friend for years (i think his name is Nico, if not someones name in the book is Nico). She ends up going to greece to forget about him but then he ends up going after her because he falls in love with her.
If someone could help me find his book i would be so grateful! Thank you(:

message 2: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 256 comments Do you remember aprox what time period this book is placed in? Where they live before she goes to Greece?

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 2 comments Victoria wrote: "So i read this book a long time ago before i even knew about goodreads. I read this from my library and even since then i've been searching for this book.
So the book may or may not be a harlequin..."

I want to say early to middle 2000's.

message 4: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 708 comments Apollo's Daughter doesn't quite match your description but has a number of similarities.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Victoria, are you still looking for this or did you find it?