Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Elements (Tear of God #1)
This topic is about Elements
Book Issues > ISBN assigned to wrong edition

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Raymond Henri (raymond_henri) | 9 comments I'm trying to add my paperback edition of "Elements," but the ISBN has been assigned to the ebook edition in error. The ebook edition should only be identified by ASIN: B01BC8ENC4. The ISBN13 for the paperback edition is 978-1-943151-02-8.

Is there any way I can get the ISBN properly assigned to the paperback? Is that something you have to do? I'm trying to create a giveaway and need to be able to list the paperback.

Thanks much,

RaymondElements

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Fixed

message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13729 comments I see someone's already working on this, but I saw you replaced the Kindle ASIN B00VIVN76Y with the ISBN. You should never change formats like that, instead a new edition should be added.

Raymond Henri (raymond_henri) | 9 comments Actually, it seems to have created another paperback edition with false information about the release date, cover, description, et al.

Could you remove that never-published paperback listing and put the ISBN instead on the paperback edition with the correct cover and March 1st release date?

I apologize for the confusion.

Raymond

Raymond Henri (raymond_henri) | 9 comments Sorry. I have added the correct edition with the correct information. Just waiting to be able to take the ISBN away from the ISBNless ebook and assign it to the paperback. I was just trying to fix why the giveaway function was telling me that I could not post the giveaway because the ISBN was assigned to a Kindle edition.

Raymond Henri (raymond_henri) | 9 comments Could you please fix the cover photo for ISBN 978-1-943151-02-8. The cover art should be the design by Blue Harvest Creative.