You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

Closed Discussion Topic > Final Toppler Results

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jaxnsmom (new)

jaxnsmom | 8271 comments This is what I have. Let me know if your team's score is correct.

Three Times a Winner 630 points
Four Ever Expanding Minds 590 points
Second to None 550 points
First for Knowledge 470 points

message 2: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 48758 comments Three Times a Winner's score is correct. :)

message 3: by Almeta (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10132 comments Four-Ever Expanding Minds is also!

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sanlema) | 9422 comments Congrats, everyone!

message 5: by Lori Z (new)

Lori Z | 1827 comments Second to none ' s score is correct.

message 6: by Lori Z (new)

Lori Z | 1827 comments Way to go everyone!
Congratulations Three times a winner!
Thanks Jaxnsmom for another great toppler, even though once again I added more than I toppled, lol.

message 7: by jaxnsmom (new)

jaxnsmom | 8271 comments This was a tough Toppler, so I was glad so many members participated. I find I'm still having reactions to the books I'm reading/listening to.

message 8: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 336 comments Congrats everyone. I had a great time participating in my first toppler.

message 9: by Bella (new)

Bella | 502 comments Thanks to everyone who put the Toppler together- I read quite a few books that had been sitting on my shelves for a while. And some that I bought- at full price- and were starting to collect dust. (Real and virtual)

And yay to everyone on Team Three- the score was so close that every book mattered. Even if you only read one book, it was a book that helped put us over the top.

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisathebooklover) | 9244 comments Congratulations everyone. All the teams did so well!

message 11: by Almeta (last edited Mar 07, 2016 01:06AM) (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10132 comments brian photo UNMASKEDbrian_zpsyxnjotr5.jpg Brian Unmasked

Congratulations!

message 12: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18188 comments Congratulations Three Times a Winner!

message 13: by Peggy, Moderator (new)

Peggy (pebbles84) | 15087 comments Congratulations team 3!

And thanks jmom, for organizing yet another great toppler!

message 14: by Ariane (new)

Ariane | 697 comments Congratulations Three Times a Winner!
And thanks for organizing this great Toppler once again, Jaxnsmom!

message 15: by Elsbeth (new)

Elsbeth (elsbethgm) | 1136 comments Well done, everyone! And congrats to team 3!

message 16: by Debra (new)

Debra (debra_t) | 6542 comments Congrats to Team Three Times a Winner! Great toppler, everyone!

message 17: by Teanka (new)

Teanka I'm so happy that I'm on a team that came last! I know it's ironic, but it's much more boring to be on a team that ends up in the middle - and now I'll get a wooden spoon, so an additional toppler badge for the first time. And I've never been on a team that won or lost yet. Yay! :)

message 18: by Debra (new)

Debra (debra_t) | 6542 comments I didn't know last place teams got a badge! Yay, another badge for me, too, Teanka!

message 19: by Teanka (new)

Teanka They were introduced last June (if I remember correctly) , Debra, so I'm hoping we will get one each :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Congrats Team 3 Times a Winner!!

message 21: by Teanka (new)

Teanka Oh, of course: congrats to Team 3, and to all toppler participants!!
Sorry, I forgot to say that :)

message 22: by Susan (new)

Susan Guard | 695 comments Congrats to Team Three! I must admit I had mixed feelings about participating in this one since I read mainly for fun and relaxation and this toppler looked so intense. But I'm so glad to have been part of Team One, I really expanded my mind and totally went outside my box. Thanks, Jaxnsmom!

message 23: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 13590 comments Congrats to everyone that participated and thank you to Jaxnsmom for another great toppler! Yay team 3! :)

message 24: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 48758 comments This was a tough toppler, in part because I was sick with a virus and had a hard time digesting the books I was reading. But what a great idea, j'mom! Thanks for yet another great toppler.

Congratulations to everyone who participated, and thanks to my fellow team members.

message 25: by Caecilia (new)

Caecilia Saori :-) Congratulations to Three Times a Winner!

that was one fun challenge - thank you Jaxnsmom, for the organisation and to Almeta for all the great pictures :-D they were amazing!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2016 07:36AM) (new)

Thanks you to Jaxnsmom and Team 3x a Winner toppler leader, Janice! Also, a big thank you to all my teammates for all of their encouragement and helping to make my first toppler so fun!! Looking forward to the next toppler in April. :)

message 27: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 13590 comments Glad you enjoyed it, Lisa Ann. Topplers are a lot of fun. :) We were glad to have you on our team.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you, Kristie. That is sweet of you to say. :)

message 29: by KimeyDiann (new)

KimeyDiann | 2174 comments Congrats to everyone, winners and losers alike! This was no doubt an educational challenge for most everyone and if you are learning, you are winning. LOL.

Really great challenge, J'mom, thanks for putting it on for us!

message 30: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisathebooklover) | 9244 comments ❁Lisa Ann❃ wrote: "Thanks you to Jaxnsmom and Team 3x a Winner toppler leader, Janice! Also, a big thank you to all my teammates for all of their encouragement and helping to make my first toppler so fun!! Looking fo..."

I'm glad you enjoyed your first toppler, Lisa Ann. You made a fantastic contribution to our team :)

message 31: by Tejas Janet (new)

Tejas Janet (tejasjanet) | 3513 comments I enjoyed the toppler, as always : )

Thanks team, second to none, and huge thanks to J'mom and everyone who helped their teams keep score and cheered us on!

message 32: by Tejas Janet (new)

Tejas Janet (tejasjanet) | 3513 comments And congrats team three times a winner!!

message 33: by Marie (UK) (new)

Marie (UK) (mazza1) | 1446 comments i felt this was really tough going there is ono so much mind expanding you can take at one go. BUT our team was amazing even if we iddi come in last

message 34: by jaxnsmom (new)

jaxnsmom | 8271 comments This was a really tough Toppler mentally, and physically for a lot of us. I'm still having reactions to things I read in current books. And I'm reading some pretty fluffy stuff.

I'll be posting badges soon (starting tonight), and I'll include wooden spoons for Teanka and her team. ☺

message 35: by Lori Z (new)

Lori Z | 1827 comments jaxnsmom, if you finished posting badges, then I guess I was missed?

message 36: by Teanka (last edited Mar 11, 2016 06:58AM) (new)

Teanka jaxnsmom wrote: "This was a really tough Toppler mentally, and physically for a lot of us. I'm still having reactions to things I read in current books. And I'm reading some pretty fluffy stuff.

I'll be posting b..."

Thank you jaxnsmom! That's much appreciated :)

message 37: by jaxnsmom (new)

jaxnsmom | 8271 comments Lori Z wrote: "jaxnsmom, if you finished posting badges, then I guess I was missed?"

Finishing participant badges now. It's been a rough few days, so I'm behind.

message 38: by Lori Z (new)

Lori Z | 1827 comments Not a problem, I just saw my teammates got theirs and thought I might have been missed. Thank you!

message 39: by jaxnsmom (new)

jaxnsmom | 8271 comments Participant, winner, and wooden spoons posted!