Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Memoria Verde: Historia ecológica de la Argentina
This topic is about Memoria Verde
Book Issues > Book info requires editing

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Federico (fedwer) | 10 comments I call for the help of a librarian in editing this book's info.

The correct title should be "Memoria Verde: Historia ecológica de la Argentina".

Ist first edition was in 1991. The current cover illustration corresponds to a later edition.

If necessary, I can contribute with the correct cover! Just need to be explained how to.

Thanks and greetings from Argentina!

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13729 comments I corrected the title and the original publication date.

You can upload your own scan or photo to your user profile, under 'more photos'. We can take it from there.

Please also provide the info that belongs to your edition (ISBN, publisher, page count, etc.

Federico (fedwer) | 10 comments Hey lethe!

I posses a copy of the 5th edition (1996), which doesn't have any declared changes from the original and first edition from 1991.

ISBN and Publisher data are the same as stated currently.
My edition has 380 pages.

I believe current cover image corresponds to an edition from 2002. I put a scan of mine on my photos as you instructed! I also included a scan of page 6 where is described the book info.

Thanks!

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13729 comments Hi Federico, added your edition here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

If the other cover belongs to a later edition with another ISBN, we cannot do anything about it, unfortunately. I believe that Debolsillo is a collection/imprint of Sudamericana, so it's the same publisher.

Federico (fedwer) | 10 comments Hi lethe, that's perfect. The main issue was the title and it's ok now. Thanks a lot!