YA Kingdom Book Club discussion

Opinions > Thoughts on our Group

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Hey guys! Here I would love if you could give me feedback and/or suggestions to improve our club! Please don't mention suggestions for future books of the month, and also please don't respond in a harsh manner! Keep your responses positive:)

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire | 1 comments I don't know, i really like this group and don't have any notes

message 3: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Claire, I'm glad you say so!

message 4: by Nights (new)

Nights | 881 comments I agree with Claire, I like the group but I can't think of anything to add :P
It's really fun.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Sean :) I really like this group :) but if I was going to give some feedback I might suggest some games as well :) since joining I haven't really had the honour of getting to no too many people on this group :) maybe this would help??

message 6: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Hey Sean :) I really like this group :) but if I was going to give some feedback I might suggest some games as well :) since joining I haven't really had the honour of getting to no too many people..."

Thats a good idea. What types of games though?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

:) it's just I don't no that many people here :) ummmm Have you ever is always a good one to plays...girls vs boys (girls have to get to 0 guys 1000 from 500) that's always fun...if u want more idea of games let me no :D I'm happy to help out

message 8: by Yenny (new)

Yenny Parada | 4 comments I really like this group, I like all the polls and I think that the group does not need anything because it is fine as it is now, I did not participate in the previous reading but I will participate in the next because for me this group is very important.

message 9: by Kali (new)

Kali Cole | 42 comments Yenny wrote: "I really like this group, I like all the polls and I think that the group does not need anything because it is fine as it is now, I did not participate in the previous reading but I will participat..."

My thoughts exactly. This is like the only group I've been involved in ever since I joined Goodreads. :)

message 10: by Madison (new)

Madison (madisonjune) | 237 comments I love this group! I can't really think of anything to add :)

message 11: by Aishah (new)

Aishah (rogue85) | 1 comments I support the games addition sounds fun.. Overall this is a good group though

Catarina (TravelerBetweenWorlds) (travelerbetweenworlds) | 7 comments I really like this group. I have nothing to add :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this group the books for each month are always great, the polls are fun, and I love the guess the book game. This group is AWESOME ;)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Polls are awesome and the group is awesomesauce!! :D

message 15: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 54 comments Could we maybe do a book pool?

message 16: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) What do you mean a book poll?

message 17: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) *pool

message 18: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 54 comments I saw it on another group. It's a monthly challenge. Those who want to do it add three books of their choice to a master list. Throughout the month, they post the books that they have read from the list and the person who reads the most books from that list during that month is the winner.

Here's a link to one going on right now: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 19: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) That's a great idea for a future theme! Thanks for the suggestion!

message 20: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 54 comments I'll look through some of my groups and see what else they have.

message 21: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriammd) Maybe more themed topic about YA authors or series... I really LOVE harry potter and I'd like to talk about it.