Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

Raining Down Rules
This topic is about Raining Down Rules
2016 Archives > GIVEAWAY inside!! New Adult contemporary romance

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.K. (last edited Apr 03, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Hey there, thanks for popping by my booth! Let's get right down to it.

Raining Down Rules is a new adult contemporary romance novel that will leave you thinking about the characters long after you've finished reading. It's a stand alone book, so no worries about a cliff hanger ending!

Ready for the book blurb?

Jemma Bowers hasn’t kissed anyone in over a thousand days. She knows—she’s counted.

For twenty-year-old Jemma, rules are not meant to be broken…even if she’s the one who created them. Friendships have boundaries, relationships mean trouble, and don’t even get her started on sex. Haunted by the death of her mother and her father’s abandonment, Jemma finds herself hungry for something meaningful and permanent, but is afraid of what may happen if she pursues it.

Jordan Capshaw can’t fight his addiction. Not even if it will cost him his career…

When Jemma finds Jordan drunk and barefoot in the street, she convinces him to get in her car. Aside from the fact he’s the lead singer of her favorite band and pretty much the rock star of her dreams, she quickly realizes his addiction is a monster neither of them can control.

Who knew choosing between a rock star and a fireman could be so difficult?

Emotions run high as Jemma soon finds herself caught between the troubled rock star and her growing affections for Vic Harper, a swoon-worthy firefighter from her past. But when her grandmother passes away, leaving her with no other family, Jemma’s world falls apart.

To save herself from further heartbreak, she risks it all by breaking her own rules, and putting her heart on the line.

After all, the heart just might be the biggest rule breaker of them all.

#romance
#newadult
#contemporary
#rockstar
#fireman

message 3: by B.K. (last edited Apr 07, 2016 09:13PM) (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Where to find me during the Cyber Con ...
PLEASE NOTE: all my times are listed as PST (which is 3 hours LATER than EST)

All links open in a new tab for your convenience!

Day One ~ Friday, April 8

8:00 AM PST ~ In Booth if anyone has any questions
10:00 AM PST ~ Romance LIVE Panel Discussion CLICK HERE to view
11:30 AM PST ~ In booth if anyone has questions or wants to say hi!
12:00 PM PST ~ Lunch - feel free to browse while I am gone
2:00 PM PST ~ Ask the Author (booth)
8:30 PM PST ~ In the Booth
10:00 PM PST ~ Last giveaway of the day

Day Two ~ Saturday, April 9

8:00 AM PST ~ Answering any questions from the night
2:00 PM PST ~ Ask the Author (booth)
9:00 PM PST ~ FB Party Click HERE to go to the party
10:00 PM PST ~ In Booth

Day 3 ~ Sunday, April 10

8:00 AM PST ~ Answering any questions from the night
3:00 PM PST ~ FB Party Click HERE to go to the party
8:00 PM PST~ Ask the Author!
9:00 PM PST ~ Booth clean up!

message 4: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Here's how to properly stalk me...you know, if you're in to that sort of thing (all links open in a new tab for your convenience).

BUY Raining Down Rules

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads

message 5: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Good morning! Please feel free to ask me any question you like-I'll be on and off here all day andwering questions and saying hi!

message 7: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments If you missed the Romance panel, you can still watch it as it was recorded, just click on the link above. I'll be around today answering questions and doing a giveaway soon - so ask away and keep checking back for that giveaway :)

message 8: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Giveaway time!!

I'm offering a free eBook copy of Raining Down Rules to 1 lucky winner who does all of the following:

Subscribes to my Newsletter
Becomes my friend on Facebook
Follows me on Twitter

Winner will be selected using random.org and notified on Monday, April 11th!!

Post here that you did all three to be entered into the giveaway :)

message 9: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Tomorrow, during my takeover on the Facebook group, I'm going to try something a little different. Have you seen the awesome new feature that Facebook offers? Live Video? It's pretty cool, so for a portion of my takeover tomorrow night, I'll be answering your questions live!

Post your questions here and I'll bring them over to answer tomorrow. Also, you can post "live" questions on the FB party as well.

Can't wait to see what you all want to know!

message 10: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Don't forget about the giveaway I'm offering - just check the posts above!!

Lorraine | 53 comments Hi B.K.,
Subscribed, sent friend request and following :)

message 12: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Rainne wrote: "Hi B.K.,
Subscribed, sent friend request and following :)"

Thank you, Rainne, it's good to meet you!!

message 13: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments The giveaway is still open - and I'm taking questions the rest of the day!!

message 14: by Marina (new) - added it

Marina Chacon (marinachacon) | 17 comments Hi! Subscribed, friends on FB and follow on Twitter. Thanks!

message 15: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 15 comments Thank you, Marina!