Amy | 1342 comments February reads
Secret Sisters, by Jayne Ann Krenz
What She Knew, By Gilly Macmillan
The Girl You Lost, by Kathryn Croft
Death Wears A Beauty Mask, by Mary Higgins Clark
A Man Called Ove, by Fredrik Backman
The Confessor, by Daniel Silva

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments Good month!

message 3: by Carol/Bonadie (last edited Mar 06, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7900 comments I'll have to look into Secret Sisters. Love Krentz, she is just the right respite from my hard core mystery/thrillers. As long as it isn't "woo-woo."

----------
Hmm, just read the description. Without giving anything away, is there any romance in it? That's the "respite" part for me.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments LOL, I had to see what the book was about again, yes there is romance. I liked the book.

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14407 comments Carol: Yes, Secret Sisters has the requisite romance that you would expect from JAK!. I enjoyed it a few weeks ago. Contemporary, not woo woo. :)
Carol/Bonadie wrote: "I'll have to look into Secret Sisters. Love Krentz, she is just the right respite from my hard core mystery/thrillers. As long as it isn't "woo-woo.
----------
Hmm, just read the description. Without giving anything away, is there any romance in it? That's the "respite" part for me.

message 6: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7900 comments Ann wrote: "Carol: Yes, Secret Sisters has the requisite romance that you would expect from JAK!. I enjoyed it a few weeks ago. Contemporary, not woo woo. :)
Carol/Bonadie wrote: "I'll have to look into Secret..."

Okay, Amy and Ann, thanks. i thought so, but there was no mention of it in the description so it made me ask. Requisitie romance is all I need! ;-)

message 7: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2648 comments Good month, Amy.