Fairyland discussion

New Citizens > Fantasy character!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Salma, Snow White (last edited Mar 07, 2016 12:06AM) (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 63 comments Mod
In Fairyland,you use for favourite fantasy character names and identity,though you can add or substract anything!

The idea is to have fun!

message 2: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Does this mean we talk to each other with our chosen name?

message 3: by Salma, Snow White (last edited Mar 06, 2016 04:05PM) (new)

Precisely!

message 4: by Celestial (new)

Celestial That's fun.

message 5: by Salma, Snow White (new)

Right!So I start.

Bonjour!I'm Snow White.I'm 14 and for the record,everything you've heard about me...is a lie!*Shakes head*I can't believe these humans!Anyway hope to have fun.
Merci beaucoup!

message 6: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Oh! A French Snow White! :D

Are we supposed to do already made fairy tale characters? This is so cool. I'm so excited. I will invite some of my friends, and think up a name/character for my self. :D

message 7: by Celestial (new)

Celestial We are supposed to stay in character right? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions. ;)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh can I be a dragon?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I'll be saphira from eragon (she's a dragon)

message 10: by Salma, Snow White (new)

Celestial it's alright and yes already made...or create your own!Have fun!:D(you can ask as many questions as you want)

Isabella you can be anything you want.As long as it's okay with you:D

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Okay, so, hi everyone! I am Belle. And same as Snow White, everything you have heard about me, is not true, all fiction. :) I am fourteen and love reading.

message 12: by Princess Emilia (new)

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 284 comments (I decided to make up my own character:)

Hi! I'm Caterina. I'm not from this "world" I'm from what you would call a "fantasy land." It's called Brosavia. We have just about every fairytale creature you can think of. I'm the ruler of that land, I guess I'm what you people call the "queen." We have a different name for it in my land, it's called "rajină." I rule alone. Of course I have advisors and such, but no king to rule by my side. I'm fully capable of ruling without one and have been for quite some time.

I don't know how I got here, but I believe it must have been because of my enemy, Raudrac. He's been trying to take over my kingdom since my father was king, or "reje."

Anyway, it is nice to meet all of you.

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) She is SO cool!!

message 14: by Princess Emilia (new)

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 284 comments Thank you, Hales. I decided to embrace my Romanian culture when creating her, with a Romanian fanasy twist. She's like my Romanian alter ego. She's everything I'm not :))

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) :) Great idea!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I am Ella and it's my twin you're thinking about the one that married the prince. But I'm the actual Ella she was Aella. I went with my father on his journey but I survived and he didn't.

message 17: by Celestial (new)

Celestial She sounds cool. :)

message 18: by Princess Emilia (new)

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 284 comments Do you really have an evil stepmother and stepsisters?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I think so I wasn't with them for that long
and thank you

message 20: by Princess Emilia (new)

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 284 comments Where did you go? I don't mean to sound nosy, I suppose it's because as a queen, I like to get to know my subjects back home.

message 21: by K.L (last edited Apr 11, 2016 10:37AM) (new)

K.L (kittenscupoftea) | 70 comments Greetings lovely people! My name is Lady Araina Haldthin, of Lockswood forest, just outside castle Ravenshaw. I am captain of the Forest Guard, and I protect my kingdom from any intruders who wish harm upon the gentle fey who live therein. My weapon of choice is the spear and daggers. My best friend is a talking cat, who goes by the name of Merlin and I live in a small manor deep in the forest. I look forward to speaking with others in distant lands!

message 22: by Princess Emilia (new)

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 284 comments It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Araina.

message 23: by Salma, Snow White (new)

All your characters are amazing!Can't wait to get to know them!

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Same.
Nice meeting all of you!

message 25: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Hello everyone! My name is Zelda. I am the thirteenth sister of the twelve dancing princesses. You haven't ever heard of me? Well that is to be expected. After memorizing twelve princesses names who would want to remember a thirteenth. Besides many people count me at fault for my mother's death because she died while birthing me. Therefore my father's subjects often "accidentally" banish from their memories.
This might sound like a sad existence, but really it isn't. Not being remembered gave me a freedom that my sister could only ever achieve by sneaking out at night to dance.
Oh I almost forgot to tell you! There is one more advantage to being the "forgotten princess". It means that my father was fine the idea of sending me off to study magic. I am after all the thirteenth child. That sort of magical advantage is just as good (if not better) than being the seventh son of a seventh son. :)

message 26: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Sorry for the gigantic paragraph!

message 27: by Celestial (new)

Celestial It is wonderful to make your acquaintance Princess Avalynn.

message 28: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Oh please don't call me Princess Zelda, call me Zelda. I am being totally serious by saying that most people don't know I am a princess (including my own subjects).

message 29: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Oh that is perfectly alright. What were you to think. I did tell you I was a princess after all. So has the craziness with the villains children blown over?

message 30: by Celestial (new)

Celestial (Lol!!!)

I have heard rumors that they are a perfect couple. :D

message 31: by Celestial (new)

Celestial How old are you Princess Avalynn?

message 32: by Celestial (new)

Celestial (I don't think so.)

message 33: by Celestial (new)

Celestial I am fifteen as well. I will be sixteen in the summer though.

message 34: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Yes! I am quit excited! Although I don't have many friends to celebrate with me.

message 35: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Thank you! When will your birthday be?

message 36: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Oh. Was your birthday exciting? How do you like your brother's girlfriend?

message 37: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Awww. That's nice. Can you do any kind of magic?

message 38: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Oh.... You have photographic memory?

message 39: by Salma, Snow White (new)

Oh that's awesome!I wish I did.I have magic... though i'm just learning to use it.

message 40: by Salma, Snow White (new)

So do you enjoy Fairyland?

message 41: by Celestial (new)

Celestial ((Yeah same with me. It would be so helpful.))

Wow!!! That's incredible! I know how to do magic, but unfortunately everyone in my kingdom freaks out because of that and call me a witch.

message 42: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Same with me. But as you can remember my kingdom has had a bad history with magic, my sisters being obsessed with the secret dancing pavilion and all. Who can blame them.

message 43: by Celestial (new)

Celestial ((You haven't ever read the tale of the twelve dancing princesses?))

message 44: by Chizy (new)

Chizy (chinini) Hello! I'm probably a bit late but oh well.
I am Princess Titania of the fairy kingdom and I'm 14. I am mostly fairy but partly human and unicorn. I have an ability of changing my appearance and I am strong and not easily defeated. I live just outside Evergreen forest in the invisible enchanted community. I have a lot of siblings about 16 I think. I usually lose track because I have a lot of cousins as well :) P.S. I don't have a boyfriend. They're all after beauty and it disgusts me. I act more like a boy and less lady like which annoys my mum.

((Do I need to add any other information?))

message 45: by Salma, Snow White (new)

nope.only if you want though,it's fine.

message 46: by Celestial (new)

Celestial ((You're good.))

Welcome Princess Titania. I am Zelda. Technically I am also a princess, but I haven't used my title in forever. I don't have many cousins, but I do have twelve sisters, so I know what big families are like. I am fantastic with magic, although I have never been able to change my appearance.

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Splendid to meet you all. If you can't remember, I am Belle. Yes, I am a princess but please call me Belle.

message 48: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Hmm....we can just skip that little detail if you want. ;)

message 49: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Hahaha. That is really funny.

message 50: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) ;) lol

« previous 1 3 4