Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget Dylan O'Brien Fans ;) discussion

Wack Queens Weird World > Wack On Crack Land

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have u ever experienced that moment when u just have soo much weirdness going on in ur head that u feel like ur brain is going to explode?!?!?

Yeah well I have...so here we can unleash the weirdness and get those thougjt exploding thoughts out of our head!!!

So what weirdness is up there in ur head today!? :)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) umm I hav been havng heated conversations all day with myself

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2016 03:33AM) (new)

LalalalalalalaLalalalalalala just singing a happy tune...ooooo let's add in some funky moves now...

look at me goo I'm soo flippin talented bet none of u can move like THAT!!!! Lols

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

WHOOP WHOOP...I got awesomesauce moves!! LOLSAH

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

what wacky things can I be concocting in my rather insane head?

Well I don't no about u guys but I'm very thankful that cows can't fly! Imagine for one moment if they could....did u think about it?? No? Bc u automatically got sidetracked by the fact that I asked u to think about flying cows...weird right???

Well I am wack on crack after all :p

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

If cows could fly, then they would pour milk on us all from the sky
Which would mean we would all smell like rotten milk in a couple of days!
And if everyone smelled like rotten milk, then no one would talk to anyone because of the smell...
And if no one talked to anyone, there would be no friends...
And if there were no friends then there would be no goodreads!
And if there were no goodreads I would go insane from the lack of book updates and chats
And if I went insane, I would go around dumping bowls of noodles on everyone's heads...
And then people would have ratty hair...
Which would attract so much lice that lice would overpopulate...
And the lice would eat everyone's scalps clean off!
And then there would be no more humans, just a bunch of leftovers for the lice!!! :'(

I'M SO GRATEFUL THAT COWS CAN'T FLY!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my hat rebel noodle it flew off from the hilariousness of ur comment!!!!!

and strangely enough the fact that u actually thought about it....just put U up on my weirdness scale...i can actually see u down there now lols...u have a long ways to go to get to my level but it's a start!!! Hehehe

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehehe I've been really trying to get up to your level K, and I just got my weirdness elevator fixed! And I'm going UP WOOO HOOOO XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHAHAHAHA oooo there's a weirdness elevator why wasn't this invented when I was younger would have made it a lot easier reaching my level...never mind...I'm happy with my achievement done the good ol fashion hard way :p

Please remember revel noodle u can not start a revolution...u may become the princess but never the queen.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I had that nursery rhyme the jumping over the moon one the spoon and whatever - hey diddle diddle one

This one

Hey, diddle, diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon;
The little dog laughed
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

(Personally I think the dish running away with a spoon is naughty eloping is not something young kids should be taught lols)

Anywho it reminded me of the version my grandpa taught us

Hey diddle diddle
The cat did a piddle
Behind the kitchen door
The little dog laughed to see such fun
So the cat squeezed out a little bit more

(The things my pa taught me lol)

But this made me think of a world of flying objects....

Imagine living in a world were things were able to fly around like crazy possessed thing.... but you couldn't you were just stuck on the ground while crazy stuff flew around ur head....that would indeed be a weird and wacky time.....think of a world were dishes, spoons, cows, pigs, dogs, cats whatever could fly....I think that would be like the craziest world ever!!

Just imagine walking around in a world like that....dodging flying items every second....imagine the messages being dropped on ur head from above or being doinked on the head by wacked out cutlery....no i think im very grateful that cows, pigs even cutlery don't fly....

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha I don't want that world to exist a chocolate world with flying chocolate YEEESSS but NOT flying cutlery or animals lols

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Dave a fork in the road lols good one lols lols

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha don't u mean shay shay or do u have another chocoholic in the family lols xD

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Dave Chloebug too young even to no wat chocolate tastes like!!! Hahaha the key is to not give them chocolate for as long as possible even hide it so they don't no it exist let them think it's baaaddd and then u get more ;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha it doesn't work if it's already tried....it's too late at that stage ;P

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha only works if u don't no wat it tastes like haha

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahh I would say YES :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahahaha u need to start hiding ur chocolate better lols

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm she aint very helpful i already tried that once...she doesnt understand as per usual lol

maybe hide.....ummmmmm.......under ur pillow lols

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

OH MA GOOD HEAVENS DID NOT THINK THAT ONE THROUGH BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

A queen can never be bad and I'm in my own realm right now so u ain't the boss of me *starts Singing your not the boss of me now*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

U cant play duck duck goose without PAJ :( and he is not here

and mister stick that tongue back in ur mouth....no disrepecting the queen in her own realm *Flicks her stylishly over shoulder*

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

nahah this world caters and only bows to my awesomeness :D sorry dave

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

much much better dave

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Wise wise lady :D u should listen to her more often :P

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

how can chloe concur?? smart baby indeed and glad victoria agrees :)

Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget...

unread topics | mark unread