Moning Maniacs discussion

FEVER : Books > Feversong cray theory time *spoilers for previous books*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 817 (817 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Fresiako (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments Hey guys.
Should I start us off lol?

Theory 1 is that Mac will learn to control the sinsah dubh
Theory 2 is that Jada/Dani and Ryodan will go into the hall of all days looking for Shazam.

message 2: by Mon (new)

Mon (monmor) | 83 comments What would be awesome: Jada/Ryo in the hoad driving the plot while Barrons deals with Mac-losing-it-with-the-book in the background.

message 3: by SHOOKITHA TEA (last edited Mar 05, 2016 07:19PM) (new)

SHOOKITHA TEA (shookithatea) | 992 comments thanks for making a thread Fresiako! omg yes Mon sounds good to me!
Dancer = Toc. and he's behind WeCare.
Alina's probably gonna die again or isn't real somehow.
Cruce will escape and form his army.
Jada will rescue Shazam. maybe use her phone and finally find out what Ryodan is. I doubt he would willing go with her since he thinks she's crazy lol.
& once Jada has Shazam she'll let her walls down.
Jo is going to have her Neville Longbottom moment I just KNOW it.
Kat will leave the dungeon?
Christian.... will sift Jada and Dancer to inspect black holes.. not sure what else.
Mac is going to go full on evil-killing folks. But she'll learn how to control it.
I think Mac is going to use the song of making.
The Unseelie King and the concubine will.... I don't know but they're seemingly important.

message 4: by Fresiako (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments hahaha it makes me sad to think Ryodan thinks Dani is totally cray and has lost it. :'(
He's not going to believe Shazam exists until he sees him with his own eyes.

message 5: by Fresiako (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments I asked what the third arc would be and whether it would be centred around Dani or? Leiha replied and said nice try lol.

message 6: by Fresiako (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments Ask KMM March edition is out.

I really feel like the next two books after Feversong will center around Dani's plotlines. That's the feeling I get from all of KMM's answers. What about you guys?

message 7: by Mel (last edited Mar 06, 2016 11:15AM) (new)

Mel (mgilmore) | 125 comments Fresiako wrote: "Ask KMM March edition is out.

I really feel like the next two books after Feversong will center around Dani's plotlines. That's the feeling I get from all of KMM's answers. What about you guys?"

I absolutely agree! She responded to my comment from last month's Q&A:

Me: Can you give us a glimpse at what the third story arc (post Feversong) will look like? Will it still focus on Dani and/or Mac's story, or someone else?

KMM: Nope. But I will tell you I won't be done with Dani/Jada at the end of Feversong. Try not to run with that and spin a million theories. I know being patient is hard. :)

message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel (mgilmore) | 125 comments She's definitely not done with Dani's story :)

message 9: by SHOOKITHA TEA (new)

SHOOKITHA TEA (shookithatea) | 992 comments haha nice try Fresiako!!
lmao omggggggg she answered my question!! I sent it in before Feverborn came out though.
Q: Mel: Why did Ryodan ask for that kiss knowing Dani wasn't in the driver's seat? can u tell him to keep his paws off our girl until she's better!! Thanks.

KMM: I love how passionate you are about Dani. I appreciate your take on things. None of my characters are perfect people in a perfect world. It's not in interacting flawlessly that we discover we're loved. It's in making mistakes and still being loved. Not on our most beautiful day, but our uglier ones.

oooo so he did it to show he loved her!! Gotcha K Mo ;) hahahha

I really think the next arc is going to be about Dani too, she answered so many questions on it. Plus it just makes sense-she's not going to write Mac forever and she said Dani's story isn't finished.
I think her trilogy plan got messed up when she realized she couldn't write a full book in Jada's POV so now she had to bring Mac in-with a good reason and then she had to carry out Mac's story as well. but I think it's just a roundabout way of going back to Dani & co. just going the reaaaally long way lol.
Feversong will probably be more Mac centric though since she's possessed. I'm not getting my hopes up that we'll see it through Jada's POV though that'd be so dope

message 10: by Mel (new)

Mel (mgilmore) | 125 comments My secret wish is that we'll get to see Dani's 1st person POV at the beginning of Feversong! (Although I'm trying not to expect it bc I don't want to be disappointed.) Since Mac's going to be all evil and possessed I think we might get some interesting POV from her, but for the most part the story will have to be told through someone else's eyes, at least while she's possessed. Plus, J/Dani was really starting to sound like Dani again in the last chapter of Feverborn. She even snickered! SHE LAUGHS! That's how we know our old Dani is shining through.

'I must have made a sound of irritation because she sort of snickered. "I knew it," she said. "It's planning to fix your brain!"' I LOVE this last scene and the fact that Dani is making fun of Mac.

Although even if a lot of the story is told from Dani's POV, I agree Melissa it will still be Mac-centric since it sounds like this book will wrap up the sinsar dubh storyline.

message 11: by Anomis (last edited Mar 07, 2016 09:09AM) (new)

Anomis | 185 comments Melissa Tea wrote: "haha nice try Fresiako!!
lmao omggggggg she answered my question!! I sent it in before Feverborn came out though.
Q: Mel: Why did Ryodan ask for that kiss knowing Dani wasn't in the driver's seat?..."

Hahhaah Melissa! I loved that question! I read it and I immediately thought it sounds like crackpot/cray theory voice reaching all the way to KMM LOL

My theories:

1. Mac needs to embrace and become the Unseelie that is growing in her in order to control the book (e.g. Cruce, who didnt seem to have possession problems). And therefore Barrons will have to come to terms with the fact his new GF is a Fae. I find that very funny btw!
(Fresiako, this is just an expansion of your number 1:-) )

2. Nope. Jo will not have a Neville Longbottom moment :-| She can master clitology, I don't mind her there.
But - Lor will (I mean so far he's only excelled in one direction and it ain't fightin'!).

3. Cruce is gonna be one of the good guys eventually. Or.. at least gooder than Dancer!

4. The UK will have to die (or be shrunk to human shape) in order to get rid of the black holes and then the concubine (who'll magically remember him) will spend a small eternity trying to make him Fae again. And it's gonna be a payback for all the times she was whining about him trying to keep her alive forever with him. After that I think KMM can stop shaking that tree for more storyline.

5. Dani's HEA is gonna be her kid (im not sure I like that very much, but... it feels its gonna go that way. KMM keeps saying she'll give Dani the perfect HEA for her , which sounds like contrasting to Mac's HEA which is obviously "equalship" with Barrons)

message 12: by Fresiako (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments Anomis wrote: "Melissa Tea wrote: "haha nice try Fresiako!!
Q: Mel: Why did Ryodan ask for that kiss knowing Dani wasn't i..."

Her kid? Do you mean you think Dani will have a kid? ._.
I've always thought Dani's perfect HEA would be her finding a family who accepts her and someone to belong with. ;)

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary | 11 comments Anomis wrote: "5. Dani's HEA is gonna be her kid (im not sure I like that very much, but... it feels its gonna go that way. KMM keeps saying she'll give Dani the perfect HEA for her , which sounds like contrasting to Mac's HEA which is obviously "equalship" with Barrons."

I'm not sure if "equalship" with Barron is Mac's story. I think it is accepting herself as she is regardless of whether she is powerful, evil, innocent, barbie or dark........ I think she will also learn to accept others as they are. One of the prevailing themes in the book is acceptance of one's self. The UK wouldn't accept the concubine as a human even though she was ok with it. Mac can't accept the book which is a part of her. They've all had issues accepting Dani. Dani has issues accepting herself so I kind of think that is where is the end is heading but I guess we will see.

I don't know about Dani having a kid. That thought has never crossed my mind. I was thinking along the lines of family and unconditional love for her.

message 14: by Anomis (last edited Mar 07, 2016 02:59PM) (new)

Anomis | 185 comments Yeah, I totally agree that Dani with a kid sounds super super weird. I really can't feel how this would be her perfect HEA. But .. ending up with Ryo in an accepting-each-other relationship is too reminiscent of Mac's HEA. And KMM really constantly hints they'll be happy in different ways.

So the only way I can see it, is that Dani will end up with a real family of her own. She's so sensitive about her mom. And longs for that mom security and bonding that she felt for such a short time in her life. And the only way for her to get that feeling again is to simply become a mom herself.

So.. i can see how such an end can make sense.

And it doesn't necessarily exclude her from becoming part of the 9 family, right? I guess it even further seals the deal.

message 15: by Mel (last edited Mar 07, 2016 03:18PM) (new)

Mel (mgilmore) | 125 comments I agree Anomis I can totally see her becoming part of the nine's family, quite literally. I mean she's got to become immortal somehow, right? ;) Plus KMo hinted at this in Iced when Dani says she wants whatever Ryo's got, and there ain't no price too high for immortality. Ryodan tells her to ask him again when she's older. And we saw in Feverborn Ryodan is totally paving the way by making a 10th nine (if that makes any sense. At this rate they're going to need to get themselves a new name!)

I think once she becomes one of the "9", at the end of the series she might become pregnant? Ryodan too keeps talking about wanting a family again. So we'll see. Having a kid could be part of her finding a family and being loved, but it's not necessary.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol @ Anomis theory of a child... it feels too weird and icky to me, but I agree that her HEA will be a family and place to belong, and I do think she will get a romantic HEA too... someone who accepts her ... (riding the Ryodan train hard here... come on man! You need to put your back into it, I'm rooting for you, now you just need to deserve her!)
I'm really hoping that Dani/Jada/whatever will finally pick one name and stick to it!! Sheesh, it takes so long writing out Jada/Dani every time I want to mention her, it must get annoying to KMM too, trying to pick which name to use. I also still think that Jada is a stupid name, so I really don't want her to pick that one... I'd be cool with Dani or Danielle... she'll probably accept herself for who she really is and go with Danielle... lol if she decides to go with Dan.
I predict Mac book will go apeshit. I predict I will enjoy it thoroughly. I predict that she will kill at least 1 person. (come on Jo!) And I agree with what someone else said somewhere that she won't be able to hurt Barrons, Ryo and Christian because of the blood thing. She'll probably kill some of the other nine like Fade though. Fade is a good punching bag cus no one really cares about him that much. Like when the Unseelie Princess killed him, I'm pretty sure everyone was like "meh".
Lol @ Mel, Having 10 of the "nine" is the biggest oxymoron ever. It reminds me of the Pirates of the Caribbean "nine pieces of eight". They need a good renaming. Preferably something other than a number
I don't really have a theory on the UK and concubine, because they just don't interest me, but they'll probably do something important, help save the world...blah,blah,blah, have sex. Done.
Dani will be Dani again (or whatever name she goes with), but more badass and mature, and Shazam will do something awesome... Lol if it's Shazam that can stop Macbook.

message 17: by Anomis (new)

Anomis | 182 comments Kristen wrote: "Lol @ Anomis theory of a child... it feels too weird and icky to me, but I agree that her HEA will be a family and place to belong, and I do think she will get a romantic HEA too... someone who acc..."

Im glad you guys find the kid idea weird and icky!!! I also think this way! I guess if its so obv strange - its prob not what KMM is planninh for our girl!

message 18: by Mary (new)

Mary | 11 comments Mel wrote:" Ryodan too keeps talking about wanting a family again. So we'll see. Having a kid could be part of her finding a family and being loved, but it's not necessary. "

That is true so there might be something there.

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary | 11 comments Ok. Moving on to Alina. I'm not thrilled about her re-entry and the only way I can explain it as being necessary is that Mac will need to choose between her and Dani in the next book. It's all about balance so............

That's all I've got on that. :)

message 20: by FDev (new)

FDev (FDevereux) | 8 comments So many good theories.

What are everyone's thoughts regarding the TRIBUNAL.
Will we find out more about it/them or did KMo simply give us a nugget of information on the Nine that she will choose not to further explore?

Does anyone else hope that FS is at least 900 pages, if not more?

message 21: by Mary (new)

Mary | 11 comments I wonder if the tribunal will be the focus for the 2 books after Feversong? Seems like there would be too much there to add to next book. Also IF Ryo changes Dani, there would obviously be some fall out.

message 22: by Fresiako (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments Yeah i think the tribunal will be further explored in the 2 books after feversong.

message 23: by Anomis (new)

Anomis | 182 comments But guys what do you think the two other books will be about?? I still dont know what storyline will follow after the whole evil Fae and book offering the ultimate power story.

If Mac s story will be closed - it probably means no more evil book? So no more Cruice? No more King? Does that mean no more Fae on earth too?

Is it logical to conclude then, that the two books will take part in the Fae world?

message 24: by Mon (new)

Mon (monmor) | 83 comments Fresiako wrote: "Yeah i think the tribunal will be further explored in the 2 books after feversong."

I agree. I think kmm will take Dani out of the "dublin world" and take her to the universe where the Tribunal exists.

Also, I want the plotline with Alina to be done already. Dude, who cares about her???

message 25: by SHOOKITHA TEA (new)

SHOOKITHA TEA (shookithatea) | 992 comments I'd be super excited to see this series move past the book and Cruce etc. I think there will always be fae though lol.
omg Mon that would be soooo cool. I hope we see more of the Tribunal, for some reason it makes me think of Ryodan telling Dani she'd mortgage her soul for someone. maybe she'll do it for Ryo if the tribunal tries to punish him in eternal hell or something lol. Excited to see where it goes

message 26: by Inanda (new)

Inanda | 586 comments Hi ppl !!! Love this new thread. I just want to throw a stone in the bush. Dani all ready told Mac that she found love,,,,,,,, at the end of Feverborn when they are tight up by the sweeper. Dani tells Mac that the sweeper wants to fix her heart.She tells Mac that Shazam showed her what love is and it broke her heart for leaving him in the silvers.Mac even though that she is happy that Dani got to experience Love!

message 27: by Mon (new)

Mon (monmor) | 83 comments Inanda wrote: "Hi ppl !!! Love this new thread. I just want to throw a stone in the bush. Dani all ready told Mac that she found love,,,,,,,, at the end of Feverborn when they are tight up by the sweeper. Dani te..."

That would be beautiful, that her journey to discovering about love led her to bonds of friendship and not romantic love, as in Ryodan "saving" her and healing her wounds. I would like that.
I think Ryodan wants that too. He said some things in Feverborn that sounded a lot like "I dont want you to try to be me, please me or change to match what you assume i would prefer. be your own person."

You know, that "I will stand by your side as you save yourself" saying?

It would be awesome if her relationship with Shazam is where her healing process begun.

message 28: by SHOOKITHA TEA (last edited Mar 23, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

SHOOKITHA TEA (shookithatea) | 992 comments K Mo posted the first line of Feversong omg
she said this in the caption Mac's toys, my notes, knew this line was coming in feversong the day I wrote the first line of darkfever

looks like it says
Feversong
My philosophy is simple.
Any day I'm not trying to kill someone is a good day in my book.
I haven't had many good days lately. -Mac

I think it also says transformation complete?? it sounds like Mac is going to be a total loose cannon in this one, doesn't seem like her story arc's about to end really? at least to me?
do you think she'll kill anyone important?

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily | 215 comments @Melissa Tea, it does sound like Feversong will be very much about completing Mac's transformation. To me, this makes sense as she's had this time bomb inside her that finally went off, and it's going to take major page time to get it resolved. From what KMo said though, I think the Macbook story arch will come to a close (at least in the way of solving this major crisis point and finding a new plateau where Mac either vanquishes the book or merges with it, or something) as that's what she said in the Q&A's earlier. I'm just trying to manage my expectations now when it comes to JDani's story, as it's pretty clear the focus of the next book will be Mac. My hope is now hanging on the books that come after Feversong, hoping that those will be more JDani.

I'm trying to think who all Mac might kill, but no solid theories at this point. Obviously it can't be Dani, Barrons, or Ryo (at least I hope not!), but what if she actually does manage to kill one of the Nine/Ten for good?

message 30: by Fresiako (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments Hey guys cover reveal and an excerpt!

Shit is going down! I repeat shit is going down.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/24/...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

^That excerpt and cover are everything. Holy shit. For the theories wondering if that scene with the Sweeper was real, there's your answer. Dani isn't really crazy, but Mac is. Lol omg, The cover is really good, it looks like she's wearing the same dress Dani was in the last one. Are they the same size that they can just share clothes? Lol. It seems pretty obvious that crazy Mac will star in this one, and I am pretty okay with that. Ready for her to f$%# shit up!

Wow. That was good. I need a moment.

message 32: by SHOOKITHA TEA (new)

SHOOKITHA TEA (shookithatea) | 992 comments omfgggggggggggg THE EXCERPT. I was so not expecting an excerpt!!! I really like Sinsar Mac lmao. not a big fan of the cover, I love the artwork but the font placement is so wonky.

But it's more like Mac's got the alterego rather than Jada. omgggggggg

message 33: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1254 comments I saw this. What a surprise to give is a little something.

message 34: by KimeyDiann (new)

KimeyDiann | 125 comments OMG, I so can't wait for this book to come out!

message 35: by Mel (new)

Mel (mgilmore) | 125 comments I'm also surprised she shared an excerpt, especially this soon! Oh god this is going to make the wait soo much worse uggh! And Evil Mac will be SO much fun.

To me this excerpt just reinforces my theory that we'll get a lot of 1st person JDani. I mean, someone has to tell the story while Mac is out of commission, amiright?

And the cover is quite beautiful.

message 36: by SHOOKITHA TEA (new)

SHOOKITHA TEA (shookithatea) | 992 comments man it really was such a good surprise! now I really can't wait! I've been in a serious book slump and now it's like I just want to read Feversong right this instant! esp after seeing this comment from K Mo on fb omg
Miranda, one of my beta readers told me her heart was hammering and she was so freaking nervous she got to the point where she was afraid to keep turning pages. Not pulling any punches, this is where it was always going...and I'm LOVING it. smile emoticon

I wonder what's going to bring Mac out of her prison!! and what sort of evil stuff she's going to do. someone predicted her killing Alina and I can so see it happening. Maybe she goes after Dancer? Jo? Kat? And what about Cruce! he's on his way out too, the book hated him though.

All I know is Jada better freakin run and let Barrons deal with it lmao man Barrons and Ryodan are going to regret telling her to use the book. but hey at least Ryodan has a legit reason to bitch about Mac now LOL. I'm so happy that I feel excitement for a Mac centric book, the struggle has been real y'all

message 37: by Mon (new)

Mon (monmor) | 83 comments DAMN THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE

i loved it. After feverborn, with almost no teaser this is a nice change! Keep it coming.

I want to see jada x the book. Awesome, jada full on! The scene cut right when it was getting good lol

message 38: by Anomis (last edited Mar 25, 2016 02:06AM) (new)

Anomis | 185 comments ......

hahaha Mac spent 6 books hooked on Barrons ..em joystick? It would be hilarious if in the end KMM screws all the horny guys in the series and decided Dani and Macevil will to be together xD

message 39: by Fresiako (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments You think the power of sisterhood will break the sinsah dubh's hold over Mac?

message 40: by June (last edited Mar 28, 2016 02:40PM) (new)

June | 590 comments Wow. Super surprised there is an excerpt so soon and a cover. I can dig it, Mac going a little book cray cray is OK by me. On the topic of BArrons, would love to see him give Mac the come hither eyes....and the "Macbook" looks back like she's not impressed and is like I GOTS ME SOME OTHER SH*T TO DO then just have sex with you....like destroy the world you know?

message 41: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 486 comments That excerpt was awesome. Mac's counterpart the book has the power to back up it's words and ego (that Mac hasn't), and definitely seems ready to get down to business no debate, no whining, no denial, it accepts what it is, no excuses, of course it's psychotic by human ways of thinking anyway, but power is and all weapons good? Mac said that throughout the book, but maybe she was just talking about the people who had power she siphoned off of and used, the ones that she had she bragged but complained about, like whatever the book gave her and her being able to heal quickly. Sort of reminds me when she thought Barron's was leaving and gave her the deed to the book store, she couldn't imagine her life without him, or wanting the things she did and kind of life she imagined before going to Dublin, the house, kids, husband, aging. Yet she still is in denial about many things, and doesn't accept what is, her experiences so far haven't effected her development or evolution as a character and person, she doesn't seem too far off to who she was, pink bubble princess, except for the fact that she's more willing to get her hands dirty. Or maybe considering the life she grew up with recently it makes sense that for her it seems slow.

I personally hope the books goal is more complex than just destroying a world that's already half way there. It wanted a life of it's own with a body to control, it's got that, though it sounds like it isn't quite at 100% on that end, I'd guess taking down Cruce, then UK would be next, or allying with Cruce to take him down than betraying him, so the book would be #1. But who knows maybe there is more?

message 42: by Anomis (new)

Anomis | 182 comments Fresiako, actually i meant that Macevil and Jada will hook up together despite all the alphas around and will rule the new world...but thats exaggeration ofc :)) its just that Mac and Dani are constatnly through these enormous efforts of self accepting and improving. Always working on it. And on their background - the alpha dudes feel like lazy bastards that only demand and do no effort to meet the women they love half way...

Anyway. I had a random thought (suprised it didnt occur to me earlier).
I think we r done with the Mac we knew. Think from think point onwards it will be Macbook only, and the world accepting the new her. Just like with Dani (*sob). This is what KMM has been preping Mac for from the begining - becoming one with her other self. I dont think the book in her is the evil King per se. Its something that was fused with her while still forming as a human. So i m guessing the book is.. Mac too. Just a part of her she never faced (and im guessing thats why it's so pissy and evil - because it's been ignored and denied existence since it was born).

message 43: by Fresiako (last edited Apr 01, 2016 09:31AM) (new)

Fresiako | 1149 comments lmao Anomis. Jada and Mac as lovers wouldn't be so bad. Ryodan and Barrons would be hella jealous though hahaha.

Is it wrong that i like the idea of Mac forever remaining Macbook and never going back to her reminiscing about Georgia magnolia and daddy ways?

message 44: by Anomis (new)

Anomis | 182 comments Fresiako wrote: "lmao Anomis. Jada and Mac as lovers wouldn't be so bad. Ryodan and Barrons would be hella jealous though hahaha.

Is it wrong that i like the idea of Mac forever remaining Macbook and never going b..."

NO xD its not!

Its super funny to me how in the case of Dani it was heartbreaking , whereas with Mac its like -ABOUT TIME xD

message 45: by Anomis (last edited Apr 03, 2016 02:32PM) (new)

Anomis | 182 comments Comon monthly Q&A....

message 46: by Mel (new)

Mel (mgilmore) | 125 comments I noticed she hasn't updated her facebook in a bit, so hopefully that means she's about to release the Q&A! (a girl can hope)

I was thinking the other day, I wonder if the Sweeper's intention all along was to unleash evil Macbook? I don't know what the motive would be, but it makes sense, right?

message 47: by Anomis (last edited Apr 05, 2016 03:09AM) (new)

Anomis | 182 comments I also get this feeling tbh. But because i dont think that unleashing Macbook is bad for Mac - then it means that Sweeper means well? Like he did what was best for her even though at the moment she cant see it?

But then this wouldnt fit the whole "beware the Sweeper" chime of the UK. Is the Sweeper bad or good? If he just wants to fix things - whats wrong with that? He s just like a Fae doctor?

I dunno. I get very confused with this Sweeper thing. KMM gives too little info on purpose. I think Sweeper will be part of Dani's story and thats why he s a bit on the background now. KMM used him to open the book, but i think he was just the means to a goal. Not the goal itself.
.. .
Its very confusing to me obv xD

Anyway i think the fact that KMM is not active much is a sign she s deep in writing mode - and im all up for it :)) still hope secretly that she ll make a surprising early release of FS

message 48: by SHOOKITHA TEA (new)

SHOOKITHA TEA (shookithatea) | 992 comments oh man an early release would be so amazing haha. yeah she's probably busy writing I guess. I always look forward to her q&a's, do you guys send in questions?

it is kind of funny our reactions to Mac and Dani being opposite. It doesn't feel like Mac's being taken over she's just unleashing what's always been inside her-at least the way I see it. Jada felt like K Mo was unwriting Dani's character completely replacing her with someone who's perfect for Ryodan. I still sort of feel that way and I hope we see some recognizable form of Dani because Mrs. Ryodan ain't my fave, Dani is. K Mo did say awhile ago that Jada was the prelude to the real Mega and I'm holding onto it!! lol

I think the Sweeper was def trying to get her to open the book so that she'd be ~fixed or whatever. Can't really see why the sweeper is so important unless he's Dancer. which I still think is a possibility or maybe Dancer programmed the sweeper since that word was specifically used I remember.

message 49: by Anomis (last edited Apr 08, 2016 02:42AM) (new)

Anomis | 182 comments Melissa Tea wrote: "oh man an early release would be so amazing haha. yeah she's probably busy writing I guess. I always look forward to her q&a's, do you guys send in questions?

it is kind of funny our reactions to ..."

Brrr... Mrs Ryodan creeps me all kinds of way O_o
Imagined suddenly Molly Weasley kind of lady.

When / who / where was the word programmed used??

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelwallace) | 125 comments I'm going through major Ryo and Dani withdrawals, I wish she would give us a little scrap of something involving Ryo in her Q&A. I'm dying! I have submitted a few questions but they probably don't matter because I'm super obsessed with their relationship, and she has said before its about Mac and Dani's journey, not the men. ughhhhhh come on April Blog post.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17