KH's Dirty Angels discussion

General > Welcome! Introductions, please

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Bailey (kimbaileywrites) | 353 comments Mod
Hello everyone! Tell us about yourself.

A bit about me...
Besides my crazy KH obsession, I have a unhealthy love of books in general. I love stories that scare me, stories that make swoon and stories that make me cry.
Away from books I love to dance and run. I have an awesome hubby & 2 kids. And I work full-time in retail.

message 2: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Hi! My name is Alejandro Sáenz. I'm from Costa Rica. I knew about the author Karina Halle through the fellow reader friend Kim B.

I still need to read some more Karina Halle's books but so far I have read 4 novels :D So, I have covered a bit already ;)

message 3: by Xtina (new)

Xtina Marie | 6 comments Hi! I'm X-tina! I'm here cause Kim invited me..Thanks Kim!

I'm sad to say I've NEVER read a book by this author...where should I start??

message 4: by Kim (new)

X-tina wrote: "Hi! I'm X-tina! I'm here cause Kim invited me..Thanks Kim!

I'm sad to say I've NEVER read a book by this author...where should I start??"

Oh my gosh! There are so many good options. If you start with The Artists Trilogy Sins & Needles the you can be ready for our group read of Dirty Angels (spinoff series) when its released :)

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 4 comments Thanks for the invite Kim!!!

I'm Maggie and I loved the artist trilogy and I can't wait for the dirty angels series to come out! : )

message 6: by Kim (new)

Thanks for joining in the fun times Alejandro & X-tina!

message 7: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Kim B wrote: "Thanks for joining in the fun times Alejandro & X-tina!"

Awesome to be here :D

message 8: by Kim (new)

Maggie wrote: "Thanks for the invite Kim!!!

I'm Maggie and I loved the artist trilogy and I can't wait for the dirty angels series to come out! : )"

Hey Maggie! Welcome!

message 9: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 4 comments Hello!! Excited to be here! : )

message 10: by FMABookReviews (new)

FMABookReviews (feedingmyaddictionbookreviews) | 38 comments This is exciting! YAY! I already stalk her on Instagram ... ;-) I LOVED The Artists Trilogy, and have Love, In English in my Library, haven't read it yet. I am anxiously awaiting Dirty Angels release!

message 11: by Kim (new)

Sportsmom1 wrote: "This is exciting! YAY! I already stalk her on Instagram ... ;-) I LOVED The Artists Trilogy, and have Love, In English in my Library, haven't read it yet. I am anxiously awaiting Dirty Angels r..."

A bunch of us just finished Love in English & most loved it. I will start a new thread for it & we can do another buddy read if others want to join in.

message 12: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments I'm Mollie. I'm an avid reader and iTunes one-clicker. I'll read anything but self-help (I don't want help!) and I think Karina Halle is a goddess!

message 13: by Kim (new)

MOLLIE ❤Take me to the stripclub, DEX!❤ wrote: "I'm Mollie. I'm an avid reader and iTunes one-clicker. I'll read anything but self-help (I don't want help!) and I think Karina Halle is a goddess!"

Bahahaha!!! I don't want help either Mollie! I'm perfectly messed up fine the way I am :)
Thanks for joining in the fun times♥

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments Hi everyone! I've been binge reading Karina Halle's books for the past week and I'm officially obsessed! Currently, I'm in the middle of the EIT series. Loving it so far.

message 15: by Kim (new)

MK~ Picky Girl wrote: "Hi everyone! I've been binge reading Karina Halle's books for the past week and I'm officially obsessed! Currently, I'm in the middle of the EIT series. Loving it so far."

Hey MK! You joined before I could even invite you :) lol!
Love EIT ... I plan a full re-read before the final book is released. Feel free to start a thread if you want to discuss your current read♥

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments Kim B wrote: "MK~ Picky Girl wrote: "Hi everyone! I've been binge reading Karina Halle's books for the past week and I'm officially obsessed! Currently, I'm in the middle of the EIT series. Loving it so far..."

Haha, I got excited when I saw you posting in this group. I'm officially a huge KH fan.

Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews  (tsbook) | 9 comments Hi guys! Why did I not know about this sooner?

message 18: by Kim (new)

MK~ Picky Girl wrote: "Kim B wrote: "MK~ Picky Girl wrote: "Hi everyone! I've been binge reading Karina Halle's books for the past week and I'm officially obsessed! Currently, I'm in the middle of the EIT series. Lo..."

Glad I could make your day!♥ & I knew we were friends for a reason - lol!
Its going to take a while to build this group up ... But it's going to be a blast :)

message 19: by Kim (new)

T's Book wrote: "Hi guys! Why did I not know about this sooner?"

Lol! I just started this group today!
Welcome!

Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews  (tsbook) | 9 comments Kim B wrote: "T's Book wrote: "Hi guys! Why did I not know about this sooner?"

Welcome!"

HA! That explains it! Nice job Kim B.

message 21: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Hi everyone!

My name is Raquel from Toronto, Canada. I'm a big fan of KH. Love her style and edgy stories.

Looking forward to chatting, etc :)

message 22: by Kim (new)

T's Book wrote: "Kim B wrote: "T's Book wrote: "Hi guys! Why did I not know about this sooner?"

Welcome!"

HA! That explains it! Nice job Kim B."

*takes a bow* thank you!

message 23: by Kim (new)

Raquel wrote: "Hi everyone!

My name is Raquel from Toronto, Canada. I'm a big fan of KH. Love her style and edgy stories.

Looking forward to chatting, etc :)"

Thanks for coming on board Raquel! We'll continue our fun times here (new place, but same good times)♥♥♥

message 24: by FMABookReviews (new)

FMABookReviews (feedingmyaddictionbookreviews) | 38 comments Have you read Dark Paradise (a Short Story with the characters from the Artists Trilogy) on Wattpad? :)

message 25: by Kim (new)

Sportsmom1 wrote: "Have you read Dark Paradise (a Short Story with the characters from the Artists Trilogy) on Wattpad? :)"

Yes!!! So, so, so good!

message 26: by FMABookReviews (new)

FMABookReviews (feedingmyaddictionbookreviews) | 38 comments LOVED it!

message 27: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ (ireneoust) TY for the invite, Kim!

Hi everyone! *waves*

I am Irene from Toronto, Canada and I've been #teamJavier ever since I read On Every Street (before I dove into the rest of The Artist Trilogy) so I am anxiously awaiting Dirty Angels series so I can spend some time my favorite drug lord.

Looking forward to chatting all things Javi with you all ... :)

message 28: by Kim (new)

~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Spin ~ Isaac ~ wrote: "TY for the invite, Kim!

Hi everyone! *waves*

I am Irene from Toronto, Canada and I've been #teamJavier ever since I read On Every Street (before I dove into the rest of The Artist Trilogy) so I ..."

Hello Irene! TY for accepting the invite ♥
We will all have a good time when Dirty Angels is released. It will be party central here!

message 29: by Kim (new)

Sportsmom1 wrote: "LOVED it!"

I started a thread if you'd like to discuss further :)
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 30: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi Becker (cyndibecker) Hello you dirty girls and guys (errr, angels)

Cyndi here and I'm in Colorado. I am fairly new to Karina's work as I've only read Love, In English, which I loved, and I am certain I will love the Artist Series - which are on my WTR shelf. I am so happy to join this group and look forward to getting to know those of you don't already know (Irene my dear, so nice to see you here! You're not still mad at me for falling in love and calling dibs on Benny Bianchi, are you??) *smiles*, *waves*, *curtsy bows* and all :-)

This Dirty Angels series is news to me so I must investigate...

message 31: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi Becker (cyndibecker) and thanks for the invite Kim

message 32: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ (ireneoust) LOL! Cyndi, I couldn't be mad at you even if I tried! *blows kisses*

message 33: by Kim (new)

Cyndi wrote: "Hello you dirty girls and guys (errr, angels)

Cyndi here and I'm in Colorado. I am fairly new to Karina's work as I've only read Love, In English, which I loved, and I am certain I will love the A..."

Welcome Cyndi! Thanks for joining us here! Like I told Raquel ... We will carry on our Love in English fun times, etc. Just in a new place. Can't wait for you to get to know more of Karina's work!♥

message 34: by Didi (new)

Didi (bookloverdh) Hi everyone! Thanks for the invite Kim! I'm Didi from Beaumont, AB, Canada :) and I'm hoping Javier finally gets his HEA!

message 35: by Heidi R. (new)

Heidi R. | 4 comments Heidi R. wrote: "Thanks for the invite! I'm a huge Karina Halle fan."

Thanks for the invite! I'm a huge Karina Halle fan. Oh and I should say, I'm Heidi from Heidi's BookReality on FB :)

message 36: by Kim (new)

Didi wrote: "Hi everyone! Thanks for the invite Kim! I'm Didi from Beaumont, AB, Canada :) and I'm hoping Javier finally gets his HEA!"

Thanks for joining the craziness Didi!!!
I think we're all anxious to get his story♥

message 37: by Kim (new)

Heidi R. wrote: "Thanks for the invite! I'm a huge Karina Halle fan."

Heidi! TY for jumping in with us ... We'll bring our great KH discussions, buddy reads & good times here ... New place, new friends, but same good fun ♥

message 38: by Heidi R. (new)

Heidi R. | 4 comments Kim B wrote: "Heidi R. wrote: "Thanks for the invite! I'm a huge Karina Halle fan."

Heidi! TY for jumping in with us ... We'll bring our great KH discussions, buddy reads & good times here ... New place, new f..."

Looking forward to it Kim!

message 39: by Vera (new)

Vera | 23 comments Hi everyone! I'm Vera from the Chicagoland area.

The first book of Karina Halle that I read is On Every Street so I guess it goes without saying that I love Javi... And I love that at the end of Love In Englsih, we got a preview of Dirty Angels. I'm definitely hoping that Javi gets his HEA here. I.CAN'T.FREAKING.WAIT. :D

message 40: by Kim (new)

Vera wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Vera from the Chicagoland area.

The first book of Karina Halle that I read is On Every Street so I guess it goes without saying that I love Javi... And I love that at the end of ..."

Thanks for joining us Vera! You will find lots of like minded Javi lovers here :) I'm still a huge Dex girl, but I could be talked into a little Javi love♥

message 41: by Mollie (last edited Apr 30, 2014 07:58PM) (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments I love Javier & Camden. I'm greedy like that. ;)

message 42: by Kim (new)

MOLLIE ❤Take me to the stripclub, DEX!❤ wrote: "I love Javier & Camden. I'm greedy like that. ;)"

Bahahaha!
Oh me too! Glad I'm not alone :)

message 43: by Vera (last edited Apr 30, 2014 08:33PM) (new)

Vera | 23 comments Kim B wrote: "Vera wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Vera from the Chicagoland area.

The first book of Karina Halle that I read is On Every Street so I guess it goes without saying that I love Javi... And I love that a..."

Kim - I forgot to say thanks for the invite Kim! LOL!!! Sorry! :D

I have EIT but I still have to read it. And, when I did a "which Karina Halle guy character is for you" quiz(I forgot the exact name of the quiz), I actually got Dex!!! So, shame on me! LOL! Gotta read it soon! :D

message 44: by Kim (new)

Vera wrote: "Kim B wrote: "Vera wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Vera from the Chicagoland area.

The first book of Karina Halle that I read is On Every Street so I guess it goes without saying that I love Javi... And..."

Shame on you! Lol!
I also got Dex when I took that fun little quizz. But I wasn't surprised ... He is my #1 book boyfriend (OK he may be tied for first spot with Ford Aston). You really need to read EIT. I will be re-reading later in the year in prep for the final book release. We can do a big buddy read.

OH! And you're welcome! (For the invite) lol!

message 45: by Vera (new)

Vera | 23 comments Kim B wrote: "Vera wrote: "Kim B wrote: "Vera wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Vera from the Chicagoland area.

The first book of Karina Halle that I read is On Every Street so I guess it goes without saying that I lov..."

LOL!!!! Yes, I will read it soon! A big buddy read sounds great too! :D

I'm not sure who Ford Aston is... Sounds familiar though. Now I might just have to meet Mr. Aston and see! :D

message 46: by Kim (new)

Vera wrote: "Kim B wrote: "Vera wrote: "Kim B wrote: "Vera wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Vera from the Chicagoland area.

The first book of Karina Halle that I read is On Every Street so I guess it goes without say..."

Oh, Ford is from J.A. Huss Rook & Ronin series. He has his own spinoff books as well♥

message 47: by Vera (new)

Vera | 23 comments Great! I have two of her books on my never-ending TBR list! :D

message 48: by Olga (new)

Olga (olsie) | 19 comments Hi Everyone!

Kim, thanks for the invite!

My name is Olga and I'm from Poland. I've been team Javier even before On Every Street. I know it's weird as he was hardly present in Sins&Needles. Still, I was drawn to him even then. Can't wait for Dirty Angels!

I love Karina's paranormal books too. EIT series is really good! I love Dex and Perry!

message 49: by Patrycja (new)

Patrycja | 1 comments Hi,

I'm Patrycja and I'm from Poland. I'm a reviewer/blogger on Smokin' Hot Book Blog and avid READER. I'm also college student and hopeless romantic.

I was not team Javier, but still look forward to read his story.

Thanks for the invite :)

message 50: by Brandi (last edited May 01, 2014 06:29AM) (new)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments Thanks for the invite, Kim!! You know I am a huge Karina fangirl ;)

Hello, everyone! I'm Brandi and I'm from the US. I love everything Karina writes, and Dex is my #1 <3 Looking forward to chatting with you all!

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sins & Needles (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.A. Huss (other topics)