Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Idil x Kikki

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Here we go! Ikou ze!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!! Any ideas?

message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm...nothing really concrete haha, just stuff like I'd love to do a fantasy or supernatural style rp with mythical or supernatural creatures in it XD not very helpful but I just woke up haha the creative juices will start flowing soon I'm sure (but I also wanna make sure everyone's on board with whatever anyone comes up with so there's no confusion or anything either)

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2016 05:40PM) (new)

Ok, I'm nor great at all with finding ideas, and I'm kinda tired so that doesn't help hahah :) Well, we can just brainstorm I guess... I agree with your supernatural creatures idea

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I had an idea, but I have lost it, I will share it when it comes back to me

message 6: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I might have to go seek out a plot online, if for nothing else than to give us some ideas. We'll want Lilian in on whatever we brainstorm too, wouldn't want to leave her out

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ^^

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay... If anyone has like a small atom of an idea, please share it ;) At least we'll have something to start with!

message 9: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) What about a survival type rp? OHOH OMG I JUST REMEMBERED A PLOT THAT WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING WITH!

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) We'll share it Kiki! ^^

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) *Well

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) haha hold on I have to find where I stored it at XD I was toying with making it into a group but I never got around to it

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ohh I like this idea

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD yay! like I said I originally had it as a group idea haha so if there's anything that needs to be changed to make it fit a 1x1x1 we can totally hash it out~

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2016 06:19PM) (new)

Oooh this is a great idea! We could totally work with this... :) So do you guys want to start right away and improvise as we go or do you want to like establish characters and settings and plotlines?

message 16: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I think we should at least post some basic charrie info?

I was toying with having mine be the only one with wildlife survival background if that was okay with you guys?

and I'd prolly make a guy

As for any plotlines and stuff I think we could prolly make it up as we go?

And then for settings I can help with that XD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, I'm making a girl character. Around what age like 16-18? I think we should just make out characters first and post them, then we'll do the setting and then we'll start :) YAY!

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ sounds good, I was figuring our charries would likely be in the teenager range~

and yeah posting charries first and then settings and start sounds like a plan!

is it okay if I just do a simple charrie sheet though? Or would you like something detailed?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah, simple is fine. I think it's better to develop our character as we go, and not to have like an extremely detailed sheet beforehand. It's more fun when you have more freedom to develop your character during the rp :)

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ that's what I think, especially in 1x1's haha

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I will probably make a girl, I don't really know the gender yet...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! So let's start with characters!!

message 23: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) okey de!

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2016 10:32AM) (new)

Kali Rivers (most people call her Kay or Kal)
Female
16 years old
Cheetah Powers

Her personality changes after she's been put on the island, but goes back to normal afterwards. When she wakes up, she's very scared and doesn't trust anyone around her. She quickly develops a certain paranoia that everyone in the island are plotting against her so she tries to isolate herself from others. After a few days though, she begins to understand that everyone here is in the same situation as her and then decides on a different approach. She tries to make friends and returns to her quirky, witty and sarcastic self. She's determined on getting off the island so she concentrates deeply on whatever she's doing even if it's a small task. She's quite athletic so even though she experiences a lot of difficulty on the island, she's not as desperate as some of the other kids. Even though she may seem frail and submissive at first, she's actually quite strong emotionally and defends her ideas.

I'll build up on this later on but her appearance is: dark brown wavy hair, light gray eyes. She usually pulls her hair back.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok does anyone want to make up their characters? Don't worry, it doesn't have to be very long... :)

message 26: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD I'm working on mine now, I'm just looking for this pic of this one guy who's really cute that I wanna use *-*

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I dint know what I'm doing yet, but I'll post mine soon

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2016 07:03PM) (new)

Okay, there's no rush :) I'm still tweaking mine anyways.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, do you have that list of experiments? Like you know how you said everyone was experimented on before getting dumped on the island? Well, I'm not exactly sure what kind of experiments you were talking about so could you give a couple of examples? Thankss!! :)

message 30: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) just to let you know I've had a rather upsetting experience in another group so i might not be on for a few hours or until tomorrow. I just wanted to let you know. Im sorry for the inconvenience

Ill post more information and stuff when i get back online again sorry for the inconvenience

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) It's alright Kiki! Hope everything gets better for you

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, it's not an inconvenience at all, you can take as long as you need :)

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'll make my character soon guys, I'm like super busy today

message 34: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ no rush i haven't made mine yet either heh

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I have the Cheetah Power, if that's okay with y'all?

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Can we make an Cat sense?

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Yeah to both!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, just write like the "What is the Power" and "Downside"

message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I was thinking about doing one of the last three myself or making a new one idk yet haha

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, feel free to make up all the powers you want as long as they're reasonable :)

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ yeah! Feel free to tinker with one of the ones listed above if you want too! Just remember the downside should be something that either balances out the power to keep it from being too op or will give a significant disadvantage, since it is experimental after all XD there's no guarantee that what they inject you with could prove useful at all or won't have a downside that's really bad or something

tbh I was toying with doing another bird one where the user has wings and giving a significant disadvantage but I didn't want to go too too crazy haha

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

You can totally do another bird one if you want to! You have all the freedom you want :)

message 43: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) So something like having bird wings with the disadvantage of um...idk having the bones be hollow would be a disadvantage since that means it would be easier to break a bone, though that in itself isn't that big a disadvantage so maybe combine it with um...being able to get cold or altitude sickness so he can't fly high or something?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that works! Or maybe he doesn't have like full control of his wings so sometimes he just like flies off hahah

message 45: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD haha that could totally happen tbh if not as a disadvantage then as a it just happens sometimes type thing, like if they're on a cliff edge or on the beach, somewhere where if a breeze blows you'd feel it, his wings just snap open and its like whoosh oh there he goes XD

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

ahahha yeah like in the middle of talking he just flies off and everyones like "meh, its ok, it happens all the time"

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I feel as if I'm missing something XD what has happened since I left?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

haha we were just joking around about how we could tinker with some of the "mutation" thingies Kikki posted up above...

message 49: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol XD I'm super tempted to do it now haha

and yeah we're just talking about a mutation thing I was thinking about doing XD we wouldn't talk plot without you ^-^

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Oh okay, I'm still tinkering with the cat sense, I was thinking the power could be that you could see at night, and you had incredible agility, and you could land on your feet, but the downside of it is that you weren't that strong, you also couldn't see that well during the day and you would get tired easily

« previous 1