Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Stine x Kikki

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments alright i am here. i must say i really like this plot so who could be who in this one.

message 2: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'd love to be Muse B if you don't mind?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments not a problem. so what genders did you have in mind for muse A and museB?

message 4: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm...I prefer to make males so it just depends on if you wanna do romance and if so, if you want to do MxM or MxF for your charrie ^-^

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments i would like to do a romance and i only do MxF. i have tried the others and this doesn't work for me i just can't get in the mind set. and i would love to be the female. it has been a long time since i have been able to play a female with out doing doubles.

message 6: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ okay~ we can totally include romance and I'm fine with MxF haha I'm glad you'll be happy with the female too (though if you hadn't been I would have of course worked with you to figure something else out lol)

okay so any questions on the plot or concerns on where to start or anything?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments ummmmm. just as far as where to start i was thinking that we start maybe just before she starts to feed him the trail mix. is that ok with you?

message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ yeah that's totally fine~

for charries do you mind if we just post pretty simple templates? Like name, age, appearance, ya know the very basics? We don't have to include history or personality unless that's your preference

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments no simple is fine. it makes it easier to just come up with the information as you go along. name, age, and appearance is fine.

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ yeah that's how I feel as well hehe. I'd prefer to just come up with it as we go along its a lot easier.

oh! Do you care if I use an anime pic or not? You wouldn't have to do the same if you don't want but I know some people prefer only realistic pics so I wanna check first ^-^

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments i don't care either way but i tend to use realistic pics but you can choose what ever pic you want.

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ okay~ I always double check first haha

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments Name: Lily Evans
appearance: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Oh just to let you know I've had a rather upsetting experience in another group so i might not be on for a few hours or until tomorrow. I just wanted to let you know. Im sorry for the inconvenience

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments no problem. take your time and i will wait until your ready to make your character.

message 16: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Here we are, thank you very much for being patient with me and understanding ^-^

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments (no problem. alright so i guess we can get started)

Lily walked the few blocks from her school to the local park. she did this every day even tho it took her out of her way to head home. she walked up to her favorite bench and sat down placing her back pack on the ground next to her. she looked around taking in the scenery. she spotted a few of the animals that she saw everyday. including a small blue bird that she had only started to see about a week ago. "hello there" she told the bird as it watched her from a distance but close enough for her to see it's markings. she wished she had something to feed it but she hadn't brought anything with her so she made a mental note to pack something tomorrow to offer the bird to eat.

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Leon much preferred his bird form, the lazuli bunting, to being in his human form as he adjusted to the new urban setting he found himself in. He'd been swept this way from the forest that was his home for much of his life during a powerful storm and had been unable to find his way back with how much he'd been tumbled and buffeted about in the thunderous winds. He was honestly lucky to have managed to land in this urban city, the tall buildings had been his saving grace and cut much of the strength from the winds that had carried him here and gave him a chance to seek out cover in the park that he was now using as a temporary home. It did not have the comforts of his forest home, but for now it would work and honestly, he did not have much room if any to be picky in the first place. At least this park had food, a place for him to sleep and offered relative safety so long as he did not encroach on other birds territory. He'd managed to find a home for himself in a tall oak tree, the only tree other birds didn't inhabit because of the grumpy owl that also dwelled there but so long as he didn't wake it up, the owl more or less left him alone outside the occasional scare in the middle of the night when it would wake to hunt.

He was looking for material to work on his nest when he spotted her again. The girl who always sat at a certain bench at around the same time every day. It was strange as humans rarely had such a consistent pattern such as hers. At least, not from what he'd seen. Most of the other squirrels and birds and occasional rabbit were growing used to her being around and didn't scatter like they did with other humans, knowing she at least either meant no harm to them or was not capable of harming them. Leon paused in his hunting along the ground for sticks for his nest to observe her for a moment, fluttering his wings before dipping his head to run his beak through his feathers. He didn't want to seem unduly odd by straight up staring at her after all. For all intents and purposes, he was just another bird after all. He glanced up at her when she said hello to him and tilted his head for a moment before returning to his task of seeking out usable twigs and long pieces of grass for his nest. He'd been working on it slowly since he arrived about a week ago and really wanted to finish the nest tonight so he'd be warmer than he had been so far.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments She watched as the bird continued to look for twigs and flew them up to a tree she know an owl inhabited. She smiled softly as she watched as the bird made a few trips only disappearing from her sight when it was adding the twigs to its nest. She watched a few squirrels chasing each others around the trees and nearly came up to the bench until a runner came up the path scaring them away. She frowned after the runners who had no concerns for the animals who called this place home. She knew it would be a few minutes before she spotted another animal close to her and the path.

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Leon was focused on his task of working on his nest, though his gaze flitted over to the girl more than once as she watched him fly twigs and grass to his nest to arrange into place. He was lucky in that he'd found a little hole in the trunk of the tree just big enough for him to squeeze into on the tree. It was facing away from the way the wind normally blew through the area so he was less likely to get cold, especially after he finished his nest. He had just flown down again when a runner came up the path. As the other animals scattered, he flew to do the same to blend in, sitting on a branch to watch and relax at the same time. The sun was still shining and he could feel its heat through the leaves and it felt very nice. After he could go down again, he would try to find something to eat, he decided. It wasn't uncommon to find crumbs and leftovers here and there that humans left on the ground, so he was sure he'd find something if he looked hard enough.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments She started to rummage in her bag planning on pulling out her sketch pad when she found a half eaten bag of trail mix she had forgotten she had. She poured some in her hand and tossed it towards the tree she had seen the bird taking the twigs to. She pulled out her sketch pad and her pencil. She flipped to a new page and began to sketch the bird as it came to eat the old trail mix she had tossed into the grass. She glanced up every now and again as she drew the bird.

message 22: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Leon was watching the girl from the safety of the tree when she rummaged in a bag and pulled out something. It was food! He chirped happily as he watched her toss some in his direction and didn't waste any time in gliding down from the tree to start pecking at the trail mix, eating the bits he liked. It was saltier than he was used to but hey, he wasn't going to complain seeing as how he was pretty hungry. He hopped about under the tree, eating the nuts and the raisins from the trail mix and chirping happily to himself. He glanced at her once while he was pecking at a cashew to eat and noticed she had something out that she was looking at, then looking at him and back down at it. Curiosity flooded him as he wondered what it was, but he wasn't sure if he should fly over and investigate or not. Probably not, he reasoned after a moment, not if he was passing as a wild animal. Though he did plan on repaying her for the trail mix. He just didn't have anything to give her yet.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments once she finished sketching she tossed the rest of the trail mix to him and packed her things again "see you again tomorrow and i promise to bring more trail mix" she said smiling she wasn't sure if the bird would eat it but seeing how it was eating it up she figured she would bring more tomorrow even tho she knew that feeding the animals could get them too relient on human but she didn't see how doing it tomorrow and then every now and again would hurt things as long as it wasn't everyday. she looked at the bird once more before she headed back the way she came to head home for the night to have her own meal and get some homework done before she had to get to sleep. the whole time she did her homework she found herself wonderin about the bird.

the next day she returned to the park and took her seat on the bench looking out for the bird. she spotted him after a minute of sitting on the bench and she pulled out a fresh bag or trail mix.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments once she finished sketching she tossed the rest of the trail mix to him and packed her things again "see you again tomorrow and i promise to bring more trail mix" she said smiling she wasn't sure if the bird would eat it but seeing how it was eating it up she figured she would bring more tomorrow even tho she knew that feeding the animals could get them too relient on human but she didn't see how doing it tomorrow and then every now and again would hurt things as long as it wasn't everyday. she looked at the bird once more before she headed back the way she came to head home for the night to have her own meal and get some homework done before she had to get to sleep. the whole time she did her homework she found herself wonderin about the bird.

the next day she returned to the park and took her seat on the bench looking out for the bird. she spotted him after a minute of sitting on the bench and she pulled out a fresh bag or trail mix.

message 25: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Leon fluttered his wings in surprise when she threw more trail mix towards him, happy that there was more as he now had some he could store in his little nesting area for later. He was so lost in this urban area that he doubted he'd be able to migrate for the winter, so he figured his best bet would be to consider going the way of the squirrel and hoarding food when he could that wouldn't go bad. When she said she would bring more tomorrow, he knew he had to give her something in return for the food. He'd seen humans exchange shiny things for stuff like food when he was flying around, so after she left, he made several trips up to his nest to store as many bits of trail mix as he could before the other animals got to the rest, then flew off to find something for the girl.

The next day, he was working on his nest in the tree when he heard a noise. Hopping out onto the branch, he noticed the girl was back and chirped before ducking back into the hole in the tree to pull out the shiny thing he'd found. Fluttering down, he perched on the bench she was on with it in his beak, tilting his head one way, then the other before hopping closer and dropping it into her lap before quickly backing away again. He'd found a paperclip to give her in return for the trail mix.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments she was shocked when the bird landed on her bench. she saw the glint of metal in in it's mouth. she was trying to figure a way to get it away from the bird so it wouldn't choke on it when it came closer to her. she remained still watching the bird not wanting to scare it away. once the paperclip was droped in her lap she smiled. she looked back at the bird as he backed away. "thank you" she said smiling looking at it and put it in her pocket. she opened the bag of trail mix and poured some out for the bird. "you must really like this stuff." she said smiling before pouring some in her hand and eating it. she was still amazed at how the bird had gotten so close. she had rarely had the animals come within a foot of her let alone close enough for her to touch if she had wanted to. she watched the bird smiling "you are a strange bird" she said not thinking it would understand her "i am pretty sure you are not around from here. your the first i have seen of your type of bird around this park" she said and looked around at a few of the other animals that were around the area that she sat none of them coming as close as the bird she was talking to.

message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ((sorry I've been asleep pretty much all day))

message 29: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Leon knew that he wasn't behaving quite like a bird should, or at least not one of his species. He knew either ravens or crows had been known to leave trinkets for humans who fed them, but he didn't think the species he was was known to do the same. When she poured out more trail mix for him, he happily hopped down towards it and started to eat, though he kept glancing up at the girl as she spoke. He definitely wasn't a native species in the area, he was surprised she noticed as most didn't.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments She smiled at the bird as it ate the trail mix she had poured out for the bird. She pulled put her sketch pad and color pencils. She began to color in the sketch she had done the day before. With the bird so close she could easily add the details she missed and match the colors. She had it on her lap as she added the color. She glanced at the bird every now and again as she worked on the sketch. When she finished she held it up facing the bird "what do you think?" She asked not really expecting it to respond in anyway.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments (You busy or something?)

message 32: by Kikki (last edited Mar 10, 2016 09:16PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ((idk if I'm gonna be able to do a post every day. I never really guaranteed that going into this but I didn't think it would be an issue. If you wanna ditch this for someone more active I won't be mad but I'm just really low energy right now and I don't really wanna feel pressured to reply every day when I might not be up to it every day. I haven't even been on GR the last few days. I'm sorry))

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments (I won't keep reminding you then but I am still interested in roping with you for now but I will let you know if and when that changes.)

message 34: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ((okay, thank you for understanding))

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments (No problem)

message 36: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Leon shifted as he looked at the picture she had done, tilting his head this way and that. She was pretty good at drawing actually and he chirped his approval, though he doubted she would understand as he returned to eating the trail mix. He wondered if he could manage to get any of this trail mix back to his nest. He still wanted to store food, and there was the matter of padding the inside of his nest to keep him warm as well...

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments Lily smiled as the bird looked at her drawing then chirped before going back to eating the trail mix. she put her sketch pad and pencils away she knew it would start getting colder soon which ment fewer of the birds and other animals would soon be hybernating or heading south for the winter months. looking at the small bird still pecking at the trail mix she wasn't sure if it would be heading south or if it would stay here during the next few months. she was hoping for the latter but she knew only time could tell.

message 38: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Leon actually was dreading the upcoming winter. He hated the cold but given he had no idea where he was and was so disoriented he couldn't find south, there was little chance of his actually managing to migrate for the winter. The other birds didn't like him because he was a different species, so trying to follow them when it came time was just a good way to get himself mobbed by a flock and likely left without the ability to fly, which was a death wish really. He picked out another raisin to eat and glanced up at the girl again, wondering why she was being so nice to him. People, he'd seen, for the most part don't really like wild animals, or wild birds.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 1082 comments Lily watched as the bird pecked at the trail mix picking out a rasin to eat. she smiled as it looked up at her. some times she would wonder if any of the animal could understand what she was staying when she would talk to them but she knew she was not likely to find out the answer. she leaned back on the bench enjoying the peace and quiet. she stayed for another hour or so before she had to head home. "well i better get going, I have to get myself some dinner. See you tommorrow" she told the bird before she grabbed her bag and began to head to her own home.