What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Heroine told her baby was stillborn but that was a lie

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rae (new)

Rae | 286 comments Hello there:)
I am looking for a book that i am 90% sure is a harlequin novel. I only saw the blurb.
I remember it featured a heroine who was told her baby died at birth, and a hero who is raising the baby as his own. The back story is that the baby was stolen but the hero, who had adopted him/her with his wife did not know the baby was stolen. I remember the wife had died and the hero and the heroine met in some grief counseling class.

Thank you in advance for your help.

message 2: by Ruzza (last edited Mar 05, 2016 05:35PM) (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Did you post this anywhere else? I could swear I read a similar plot description in the past few days but I can't find the post anymore.

Edit:
Hmm... the more I think about it I think in the other one the h and H were married and the H's mother told the h that the baby died and H doesn't want to see her anymore and then told the H that h wants a divorce and doesn't want the baby.

message 3: by Rae (new)

Rae | 286 comments Ruzza wrote: "Did you post this anywhere else? I could swear I read a similar plot description in the past few days but I can't find the post anymore.

Edit:
Hmm... the more I think about it I think in the other..."
\No,I saw that. That's a completely different plot from this one. Major points i remember:
-they are sharing their individual grief in the counseling sessions
-the heroes wife had died and he was talking about raising their child alone; heroine was talking about the loss of her child

message 4: by Rae (new)

Rae | 286 comments Bump

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Rae, are you still looking for this or did you find it?