Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

Kathleen Rovner
This topic is about Kathleen Rovner
2016 Archives > I Can't Take the Suspense...Paranormal or Thriller

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathleen (last edited Apr 08, 2016 08:10AM) (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments

Welcome to Kathleen Rovner's suspenseful booth! Check out the two series below each with thier own twist!

The island hides a mysterious secret…

Julie Marin has it all: supportive parents, incredible talent, and the almost-realized dream of becoming a professional dancer. When she's attacked leaving practice one night, her seeming perfection comes crashing down.

Without notice, her parents pack up the house and move Julie and her brother to a remote island. As she realizes her dreams may not come true after all, Julie starts to expect that everyone around her is hiding a secret. Meanwhile, she finds herself drawn to the disturbingly alluring Lucas and the arrogant but handsome Rory.

With her thoughts clouded by love and a strange island phenomenon, Julie learns that if she's going to have any chance at the life she wants, she'll need to solve the mystery before it's too late.

When Lightning Strikes is the first book in a series of suspenseful young adult fantasy novels with a touch of romance. If you like captivating stories, strong female characters, and mysterious paranormal twists, then you'll love Kathleen Rover's first book in a compelling series.

Even the suburbs aren't safe from the end of the world…

Daisy Danner is your typical busy stay-at-home mom. On most days she tries to keep her head down and finish her never-ending work. Today is different. Today is the apocalypse.

When an eerie attack starts to tear the neighborhood and the world apart, Daisy shuts the doors and prays that her husband Justin will return soon. Her mind begins to fray as she tries to cope with the possibility of single motherhood in a menacing new world.

With her mental and physical abilities compromised, Daisy must keep her family together as the world falls apart.

TV Apocalypse is a psychological apocalyptic thriller set in an all-too-real suburb. If you like end-of-the-world tales, humor mixed with tragedy, and incredible suspense, then you'll love Kathleen Rover's chilling glance into post-apocalyptic suburbia.

To find out more about Author Kathleen Rovner or for book links: www.KathleenRovner.com

#Fantasy
#Romance
#Suspense
#Thriller
#YA
#paranormal

message 2: by Kathleen (last edited Mar 05, 2016 07:40PM) (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments

Ask away! Any questions about the books. Though if it is about me personally I can't promise to tell you the truth. If you've checked out my GoodReads bio you will get what I mean

message 3: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments Join me for my release party today and tomorrow to meet authors, prizes, and games!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/15373...

message 4: by Kathleen (last edited Apr 08, 2016 08:09AM) (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments Reply below for a chance to win an ebook copy of When Lightning Strikes over the convention. Winners to be picked Monday 4/11/16!

Comment with your result from this quiz to enter to win a free ebook copy of When Lightning Strikes.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty...

I'll close the contest tomorrow and pick a winner!

**Giveaway not affiliated with Goodreads

message 5: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments Reply below for a chance to win an ebook copy of TV Apocalypse!!!
Winner to be picked 4/11/16.

Comment below with your result from this quiz to enter. Only villains will get entered to win an ebook copy of TV Apocalypse though -- just kidding!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewziegler...

***Contest not affiliated with Goodreads

message 6: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 59 comments I got Unicorn! That is pretty cool. I never considered myself a unicorn before.

message 7: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments Heidi wrote: "I got Unicorn! That is pretty cool. I never considered myself a unicorn before."

That's what I get too :)

message 8: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine | 53 comments I'm a Phoenix...
and a Superhero :)

message 9: by Kathleen (last edited Apr 09, 2016 07:28AM) (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments Hey Rainne! Good to see you here :)

message 10: by Tim (new)

Tim Hemlin (timhemlin) | 50 comments Hi Kathleen,

Booth looks great. Best of luck at the convention!

Tim

message 11: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments Tim wrote: "Hi Kathleen,

Booth looks great. Best of luck at the convention!

Tim"

Thanks Tim!

message 12: by Marina (new)

Marina Chacon (marinachacon) | 17 comments I got Phoenix...!

message 13: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments Marina wrote: "I got Phoenix...!"

:)

message 14: by Nix (new)

Nix (rockie16) | 112 comments You got: Superhero

You are one in a million. Justice, heroics, and selflessness come before all else in your life. You don’t remember the last time you got a full night’s rest because night time is when you work. Your legend is known far and wide. You make the world feel safe in the dark and criminals are scared to speak your name. You have maintained a necessary balance in the universe for some time now and the world has grown to depend on you. Don’t let us down.

message 15: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments Kaela wrote: "You got: Superhero

You are one in a million. Justice, heroics, and selflessness come before all else in your life. You don’t remember the last time you got a full night’s rest because night time i..."

I knew it ;)

message 16: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments And the winner of the TV Apocalypse ebook is...

Kaela!

Please email me at kathleenrovner@gmail.com to collect your ebook!

message 17: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Rovner | 12 comments And the winner of the When Lightning Strikes ebook is...

Heidi!

Please email me at kathleenrovner@gmail.com to collect your ebook!

message 18: by Nix (new)

Nix (rockie16) | 112 comments Kathleen wrote: "And the winner of the TV Apocalypse ebook is...

Kaela!

Please email me at kathleenrovner@gmail.com to collect your ebook!"

Oh my gosh! Awesome! Thank you so much! Sending message now!

message 19: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 59 comments Thank you! That is super! Messaging you now.