What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Wife has to have sex with hubby boss. So that her hubby getd promoted?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments I want to read a book where the husband is dying for a promotion. He's worked hard put in extrs hours etc. Then his boss meets the husband's wife at a party or whatever. The boss takes interest in the wife so he puts a condition if the boss can sleep with the wife for one night or week( time limt not important). Then the husband gets promoted. Something along those lines the main thing I want is that heroine has to have sex with boss
for her husband.

I had read a book called:

Wives who stray: Bartering Eliza by C.K Ralston - This book was OK but honestly it was just smut no deep emotions or character development. It was a short read so everything in the book was INSTANT . So I never really liked it much the only thing I liked was the plot with the same theme I'm looking for.

Sonia x

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments Ever heard of Indecent Proposal by Jack Engelhard? It is about a man desperate for money, loves his wife and she to him but they meet a very, very rich man who wants to sleep with the wife in exchange for one million dollars. It was made into a movie but the book is way better.

message 3: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Amy wrote: "Ever heard of Indecent Proposal by Jack Engelhard? It is about a man desperate for money, loves his wife and she to him but they meet a very, very rich man who wants to sleep with the wife in excha..."

Is it romantic and deep?

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments It's pretty deep in the DEEP seduction department.