What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Overly shy hero or Heroine in Cotemporary Romance!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 15 comments These are my favorite books to read and I feel like I am running out of options, I've looked at lists but either I have read them all or they don't capture my attention. Any suggestions!? TIA

message 2: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments A Reclusive Heart (Hollywood Hearts, #2) by R.L. Mathewson it's awesome, I kind of love anything by R.L. Mathewson

To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men, #2) by Linda Kage and With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men, #4) by Linda Kage by Linda Kage. Although the entire series is good.

Nash (Marked Men, #4) by Jay Crownover

Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2) by Krista Ritchie by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie. I think for this one it's better to read the entire series and the original series from which this one is a spin off. I'm not entirely sure because I've only read 2 books in both series.

I had a few more, but I checked you're read shelf and you already read them :)

message 3: by Baked (new)

Baked Potato | 10 comments What about Girl Online by Zoe Sugg? If you like that one, there's also a sequel (that I personally am dying to read).

message 4: by Kirstin (new)

Kirstin | 191 comments I really enjoyed The Only Alien on the Planet by Kristen D. Randel. The heroine falls for a boy that doesn't talk. He can, but doesn't. She investigates into why that is.

message 5: by Sönïa (new)

Sönïa Dhillion | 149 comments Archer's Voice - mute but its not really even about that. He lived with his uncle who had schizophrenia. So was a bit isolated and shy never tried to have a conversation through sign language. But the heroine got him out of his shell. I highly recommend this book especially since what your requesting Asher shy , sensitive, insecure but finds his confidence with a bit of help of his gf (heroine) and then gains more independance individually. That's what I liked the most about this book. Asher was a bit dependant on his gf but then realized that he needs to go away finds his own individuality, get independent , a strong individual for himself and gf before he thinks of continuing his relationship and starting a family.

message 6: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 591 comments Most Betty Neels heroine's are shy and not too out-spoken; they are always considered "nice" -- the type of girl both guys and girls can be friends with but rarely the love interest until the hero comes along

message 7: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments This Time Next Door by Gretchen Galway - The hero is the shy one, but not so much with heroine, but he is a hermit/genius, who is easily flustered...