Journals > Shine's Journal

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Here you go!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

With writersblocks on RPS and life outside of goodreads is really stressful. I feel so overwhelmed that I can't think straightly on most RPS.

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Okay. I definitely understand.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer is going to be a torture this year. Now we have two neighbors that's putting bad music on BLARE.

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Oh wow, that is so not good. We have one neighbor that does that sometimes but not much. Ugh!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I know how you feel.

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) ;)

So....is Loki your fave Marvel character?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, ma'am. Loki is my top favorite character in the Marvel!

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I really like Loki too!! He is pretty awesome. I would say he is my favorite villain!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I consider Loki as my hero! I love chatting in my journal!

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Ikr!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Pray for me. This is personal, but it's needed. My father and I have different Aspergers, which it starts the bickering fights since I was a teenager. Anyway, I also have sensory issues. That and Aspergers don't mix. I'm always feeling misunderstood and I feel like no one listens to me or understands me.

PLEASE keep me in prayer. It's very upsetting for me to deal with it. My mother can only do so much to help us.

message 14: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 37 comments PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "Pray for me. This is personal, but it's needed. My father and I have different Aspergers, which it starts the bickering fights since I was a teenager. Anyway, I also have sensory issues. That and A..."
Hey, sorry to pop into your conversation, but it came onto my feed, so. I'll defiantly pray for you ; ) And maaaybe a little tip, with some people it wont work but it might. You may be able to just sit and talk out whatever is happening with you and your dad. Sorry again for popping up.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

It's ok. Though, I feel like he doesn't understand me. Like he takes my words the wrong way. My mother can only do so much.

message 16: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 37 comments Oohh, okay. I know a lot of people who don't really understand how other people work. I think maybe the best way to work around that is to understand how they work first so then you'll know how you can put your words for them to understand. And I don't mean that in a bad way to you nor your father. But, prayer always helps, God knows what's best.