Scott Sigler Junkies discussion

Alight (The Generations Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about Alight
ALIGHT cover unboxing

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new) - added it

Scott Sigler (scottsigler) | 13 comments Mod
We got the first covers in for Alight, Book II of the Generations Trilogy. Thought I'd open it up on video so you could all share in the moment. Click on the image below to watch the short vid.

Icepick | 1 comments I like the color. Looks great side-by-side with Alive

message 3: by Scott (new) - added it

Icepick wrote: "I like the color. Looks great side-by-side with Alive"
The three books together are going to look great.

Arioch Scott wrote:
The three books together are going to look great."

I'm guessing ALONE will be red, but I know you're going to make us wait. Bastich.

message 5: by Scott (new) - added it

Arioch wrote: "Scott wrote:

I'm guessing ALONE will be red, but I know you're going to make us wait. Bastich."

ALONE's cover is already up on Goodreads and Amazon. Take a look!

message 6: by Eliel (new) - added it

Eliel | 3 comments Arioch wrote: "Scott wrote:

I'm guessing ALONE will be red, but I know you're going to make us wait. Bastich."

Tangetially speaking: as a GFL fan, Arioch, it's hard to read anything you post without thinking that you're doing a double finger pistol for emphasis. You're immortal now.

message 7: by Eliel (new) - added it

Eliel | 3 comments Arioch wrote: "Scott wrote:

Tangetially speaking: as a GFL fan, Arioch, it's hard to read anything you post without thinking that you're doing a double finger pistol for emphasis. You're immortal now.

Arioch LOL. It still kind of throws me every time I hear (or read) my name in the GFL series. Especially when I'm driving in the car alone......

I'm ecstatic Scott placed me on the Krakens roster. Yet as an OJ, I'm quite aware no one is immortal. I fully expect Yalla the Biter to take my head off before the series concludes. It's the nature of the Siglerverse™.