#B2BCyCon Think Tank discussion

2016 - VOID - PART #2 - GET > Romance/Erotica/Love Blog Tour

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Apr 06, 2016 02:15AM) (new)

Angela Chrysler (abchrysler) | 490 comments Mod
The theme is for Romance and Erotica Fans Only.

REQUIREMENTS

1 - Your book must be Romance/Erotica/Love only
2 - Your book must have a 4.0 or higher on Amazon and have a professional cover.

If your book meets these requirements, Sign up! I need Authors and Bloggers! This tour will run on 10 April 2016

I must have at least 3 bloggers for this blog tour to run.

AUTHORS

1 - Author: Marie Johnston

2 - Author: LM Nelson
authorlmnelson@yahoo.com

3 - Author: B.K. Rivers
bk@bkrivers.com

4 - Author: Annjea Morgan
annjeamorganllewor@gmail.com

5 - Emma

THE BLOGGERS

Stop #1
Blogger Name: Marie Johnston
Blogger Website
Blogger Email Address
CONTENT: Introduction and Book Cover Gallery
Links to Stop #2

Marie will link to LM Nelson
LM Nelson will link to Angela B. Chrysler

Angela B. Chrysler will link to Goodreads

Goodreads will link to Marie Johnston and loop the blog tour :)

Stop #2
Blogger Name: LM Nelson
Blogger Website :
https://lmnelsonscorner.wordpress.com...
Blogger Email Address: authorlmnelson@yahoo.com
CONTENT: Author Bios
Links to Stop #3

Stop #3
Blogger Name: Angela B. Chrysler
Blogger Website: http://www.angelabchrysler.com/brain-...
Blogger Email Address: angelabchrysler@yahoo.com

CONTENT: Book Blurbs and Genres. Send me book excerpts! Covers! Mini Questions I will be emailing to the authors...

Links to Stop #4

Stop #6
Blogger Name: Goodreads Fairgrounds
Blogger Website: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Blogger Email Address: angelabchrysler@yahoo.com
CONTENT: Description
Links to Stop #1

Instructions for Sign Up

Step #1 - Post below! Specify if you are an author, blogger, or both for this tour. Include your email address. Authors! Post your book's genre!

Step #2 - Authors only: Fill out the form found here

http://5bf.269.myftpupload.com/brain-...

And submit it to all the bloggers listed!

Step #3 - Authors Only: Contact your bloggers and confirm you meet their requirements. Each blogger may need to tailor the convention to fit their subscriber's needs.

Step #4 - Bloggers Only: Set up the post on your site. Schedule it for 10 April 2016 at 1:00 AM EST

Step #5 - Bloggers Only: Come back here and post the URL

Deadline for authors to get information to bloggers is the 25 March 2016! Failure to meet this deadline could result in a missed appearance.

message 2: by Marie (last edited Mar 05, 2016 08:11PM) (new)

Marie Johnston I'm an author interested in a tour - I write paranormal romance.
mariejohnstonwriter@outlook.com

I can also be a blog host, if necessary.

message 3: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments I am interested in this blog tour. My book series is New Adult/college medical romance. My e-mail address is authorlmnelson@yahoo.com

message 4: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments Forgot to add that I am an author, but I also have a blog.

message 5: by B.K. (new)

B.K. Rivers (bkrivers) | 4 comments I'm an author and write new adult contemporary romance and have a blog :) My email is bk@bkrivers.com

message 6: by Annjea (new)

Annjea Llewor (goodreadscomannjeamorganllewor) | 9 comments I'm an author and write contemporary romance that dips a toe into the erotica waters. annjeamorganllewor@gmail.com

message 7: by Angela (new)

Marie wrote: "I'm an author interested in a tour - I write paranormal romance.
mariejohnstonwriter@outlook.com

I can also be a blog host, if necessary."

Marie! I signed you up also as a blogger and assigned you Stop #1 :)

You'll be posting a gallery of all the book covers and introducing the tour :)

message 8: by Angela (new)

L.M. wrote: "Forgot to add that I am an author, but I also have a blog."

You're signed up! :) I assigned you as a blogger to Stop #2 putting you in charge of posting everyone's bios. If you can't post as a blogger, no hurt feelings :) Just let me know. :)

message 9: by Angela (new)

B.K. wrote: "I'm an author and write new adult contemporary romance and have a blog :) My email is bk@bkrivers.com"

You're all set!

message 10: by Angela (new)

Annjea wrote: "I'm an author and write contemporary romance that dips a toe into the erotica waters. annjeamorganllewor@gmail.com"

You're all set!!

Authors! Please start getting your supplies to the bloggers!

Send me an author packet so I can take over whatever else is left! :)

message 11: by Annjea (new)

Annjea Llewor (goodreadscomannjeamorganllewor) | 9 comments How do I know blogger to contact? Marie and LM, let me know what you need from me and how best to send you information. Thanks! --Annjea

message 12: by Marie (new)

Marie Johnston I'll email everyone this weekend :)

message 13: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments Angela wrote: "I assigned you as a blogger to Stop #2 putting you in charge of posting everyone's bios."

I can do that. Never done a blog tour before, so I'm new to this. Do I post separate blogs for everyone or put all the bios in the same post?

message 14: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments Annjea wrote: "How do I know blogger to contact? Marie and LM, let me know what you need from me and how best to send you information. Thanks! --Annjea"

I just sent you an e-mail. :)

message 15: by L.M. (last edited Mar 12, 2016 01:21PM) (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments Angela wrote: "You're signed up! :) I assigned you as a blogger to Stop #2 putting you in charge of posting everyone's bios. If you can't post as a blogger, no hurt feelings :) Just let me know. :) ."

I'm on it. :) E-mail sent to everyone already.

message 16: by Angela (new)

L.M. wrote: "Angela wrote: "I assigned you as a blogger to Stop #2 putting you in charge of posting everyone's bios."

I can do that. Never done a blog tour before, so I'm new to this. Do I post separate blogs ..."

Preferably all on the same post :) This will give the readers a snap shot of the authors on the tour :)

message 17: by Angela (new)

Annjea wrote: "How do I know blogger to contact? Marie and LM, let me know what you need from me and how best to send you information. Thanks! --Annjea"

You will need to contact all the bloggers as each one is featuring something about you per blog :) Their emails should be listed above. If you need help getting in touch with them, please let me know! :)

message 18: by Annjea (new)

Annjea Llewor (goodreadscomannjeamorganllewor) | 9 comments Angela originally said the blog tour would not be a "go" unless she had three bloggers ... hopefully we are good? I only see two bloggers at this point. :)

message 19: by Marie (new)

Marie Johnston You're all set!!

Authors! Please start getting your supplies to..."

Angela - are you our third stop and would that stop have the buy links?

Thank you (and thank you for CyCon)
Marie

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma Alisyn (emmaalisyn) | 3 comments Hi. I write steamy paranormal romance. emmaalisyn@gmail.com

message 21: by Marie (new)

Marie Johnston Emma wrote: "Hi. I write steamy paranormal romance. emmaalisyn@gmail.com"

Do you blog at all Emma? We sure could use another stop :)

I'm still drafting my section of the blog so you can email me your book cover and blurb. Email LM Nelson to see if you can still send her your author bio and social media links. Our emails are at the top.

I don't know who'll have the purchase info on their blog (unless Emma can help us). I can always add it to mine if needed.

Thanks!

message 22: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments I need the link to the third blogger so I can put on my post.

message 23: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments Marie wrote: "Email LM Nelson to see if you can still send her your author bio and social media links."

Yes you can. The post is pretty much done, but I can add others as needed.

message 24: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments Marie,
As soon as I finish the author bio post, I'll send you the URL so you can create a link on your post directing readers to mine (if I can figure out how to link a post that hasn't posted yet). lol.

message 25: by Marie (new)

Marie Johnston L.M. wrote: "Marie,
As soon as I finish the author bio post, I'll send you the URL so you can create a link on your post directing readers to mine (if I can figure out how to link a post that hasn't posted yet..."

I'll send mine to Angela, and to you just in case.

message 26: by L.M. (new)

L.M. Nelson (lmnelson) | 10 comments Does anyone know how to send a link for a blog post that hasn't been posted yet?

message 27: by Angela (new)

Annjea wrote: "Angela originally said the blog tour would not be a "go" unless she had three bloggers ... hopefully we are good? I only see two bloggers at this point. :)"

Emma wrote: "Hi. I write steamy paranormal romance. emmaalisyn@gmail.com"

Marie wrote: "L.M. wrote: "Marie,
As soon as I finish the author bio post, I'll send you the URL so you can create a link on your post directing readers to mine (if I can figure out how to link a post that hasn..."

L.M. wrote: "Does anyone know how to send a link for a blog post that hasn't been posted yet?"

So sorry everyone! Things got crazier on my end :( Yes! I am the third stop. I am working this week and next to organize the three tours I am hosting including this one.

I will be in touch with all of you individually. Again, so sorry :/

message 28: by Angela (new)

L.M. wrote: "Does anyone know how to send a link for a blog post that hasn't been posted yet?"

I believe we discussed this earlier today :) let me know if you need further assistance.

message 29: by Angela (new)

Annjea wrote: "Angela originally said the blog tour would not be a "go" unless she had three bloggers ... hopefully we are good? I only see two bloggers at this point. :)"

Yes! We are good, Annjea! :) I will be hosting as your third stop, so all is on the go :)

message 30: by Angela (new)

L.M. wrote: "I need the link to the third blogger so I can put on my post."

I am me :) My link is... http://www.angelabchrysler.com/brain-...

I will also have a post here on Goodreads, so we will really have 4 stops. One moment.... That link is...

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 31: by Angela (new)

Marie wrote: "You're all set!!

Authors! Please start getting your supplies to..."

Angela - are you our third stop and would that stop have the buy links?

Thank you (and thank you for CyCon)
Marie"

Yes, my stop will have buy links :)

message 32: by Angela (last edited Mar 25, 2016 02:58PM) (new)

Recap!

AUTHORS

1 - Author:
Marie Johnston

2 - Author:
LM Nelson

3 - Author:
B.K. Rivers

4 - Author:
Annjea Morgan

5 - Emma

THE BLOGGERS

Stop #1 - Marie Johnston

Stop #2 - LM Nelson

Stop #3 - Angela B. Chrysler

Stop #4 - Goodreads Fairgrounds

message 33: by Angela (last edited Mar 23, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

Email sent! Please email me with any further questions. These last few weeks are getting crazy and I can't guarantee I'll see it here :(

angelabchrysler@yahoo.com

message 34: by Angela (new)

Emma wrote: "Hi. I write steamy paranormal romance. emmaalisyn@gmail.com"

Hi, Emma! You're down as an author correct? I think I missed you :( I'm sorry.

Please confirm you sent in what bloggers need :)