The Future of Sarah J Maas discussion

Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new)

Eva (missmandrake) | 15 comments Mod
Throne of Glass #5 is coming up faster than any of us expected, and with it, the new Throne of Glass coloring book. It amazes me that the second to last book will be here in 6 months. It almost feels as if waiting for Sarah's book releases have turned into some sort of holiday in my life. Now after that mind blowing and tear jerking ending of Queen of Shadows, who knows what to expect next. Will Aelins people accept her? Are our little row boats going to turn into full on ships *cough*cough* Aedion and Lysandra*? What are your thoughts on the ending and the discovery of a free and very real Erawan? I'd like to see some huge paragraph answers in the comments below on what you think will happen in the next installment. Also, what is your opinion on the coloring book? Will it ruin your mind images of the characters or enhance them?

message 2: by Delia (new)

Delia (vanchiere) | 4 comments Does anyone know when the next book of Throne of Glass is due out? I have Tower of Dawn but that's not the last book right?

message 3: by Delia (new)

Delia (vanchiere) | 4 comments Eva wrote: "Throne of Glass #5 is coming up faster than any of us expected, and with it, the new Throne of Glass coloring book. It amazes me that the second to last book will be here in 6 months. It almost fee..."
I just finished Queen of Shadows and have Tower of Dawn to read next, but this book is about Chaol and I don't think it will be the last book. I could be wrong, but Queen of Shadow left the door open for more books to come. I loved all of the books in this series, they're all very well written. I would hope in the next installment we'll see Rowan going after the Queen.

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 1 comments Hi Deli, as far as I know the final book of Throne of Glass will be published by the end of 2018 - it should be September.

message 5: by Delia (new)

Delia (vanchiere) | 4 comments I' reading Throne of Glass right now and since I just started it, I'm not too sure it's the last book because it should have started with Roman and the Queen not with Chaol and his broken body. I'm really hoping its not the last book. Thanks for answering me!

message 6: by Delia (new)

Delia (vanchiere) | 4 comments My mistake I'm reading Tower of Dawn right now, So Throne of Glass 7 will be the last book. That answers my question. I'm happy that there will be another book! YAY! A Court of Frost and Starlight is the next in the other series. YAY again!