Raven Cycle Read Along discussion

Introductions > Prize Drawing!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) Originally we had planned a photo contest with prizes on Instagram but after this week, we only received one entry.
So we decided that we would move the contest to Goodreads because we wanted to reward the people reading with us!

Unfortunately it is US only, due to shipping costs.
If you would like to put your name in for the drawing, please post here.

You must be 18 or older or have parental permission because we will need your address to mail prizes.

Because we did have one entry for the first part of the contest, we did go ahead and choose that entry as the winner for the candle but you can still have a chance of winning our remaining prizes!
So congratulations Mary, thank you for entering your photo :)

The Dream Thieves - March 7-13
Drawing on the 13th
Prize - Raven Boys Mug from Evie Seo's Society6 shop

Blue Lily Lily Blue - March 14 -20
Drawing on the 20th
Prize - Spirit Seekers bookmark set from Happy Hello Art's Etsy shop

Final prize - A mini art print of the drawing of the boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Drawing on the 21st

LetsBookAboutIt | 2 comments Please put me down for Blue Lily, Lily Blue and The Final Prize!!!☺️

message 3: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) LetsBookAboutIt wrote: "Please put me down for Blue Lily, Lily Blue and The Final Prize!!!☺️"

Done, I've got you!

message 4: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyxo) | 6 comments Put me down for the first and the last please!

message 5: by Malia (new)

Malia (book_paradise) | 2 comments The final book would be great!
How did you reply to that earlier post?

message 6: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) Sydney wrote: "Put me down for the first and the last please!"

Cool beans, so you want to enter for the mug and the print? Just making sure I get you in the right ones :)

message 7: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) Malia wrote: "The final book would be great!
How did you reply to that earlier post?"

Do you mean the print or the Blue Lily, Lily Blue bookmarks prize. On the website there is an option to reply that the app doesn't have unfortunately... I've emailed them about it before but they said they have no plans to add one anytime soon :(

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary I would want any of the prizes they are all awesome. :)

message 9: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneyxo) | 6 comments Yes you got it right!

message 10: by Justine (new)

Justine (birdsnbooks) | 2 comments All of the prizes are fantastic, I would enjoy any of them.

message 11: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) The name drawn for the mug for Dream Thieves week was Justine! I'll be sending you a pm to get your info!
If anyone is just now seeing this and wants the throw their name in for either of the 2 prizes left, just comment here!
Congratulations Justine, thanks for reading with us!

message 12: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) The name drawn for the bookmarks prize for Blue Lily, Lily Blue week is Lets Book About It, congratulations! I'll be messaging you for your info. Thanks for entering, I will be doing the drawing for the print tomorrow. There is still time to put your name in the drawing :)

message 13: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) The name drawn for the art print is Malia, congratulations. I'll be contacting you for your info in a message.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this read along with us and also the contest. You all have been awesome :)

message 14: by Malia (new)

Malia (book_paradise) | 2 comments Oh my goodness thank you so much ladies!! This means alot and Im truly grateful!!