Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > jac & needle

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments I like the first plot a lot.

message 2: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments Yeah,I like short bios and then showing what they are about in the rp. I'll start mine now,what age should they be around?

Thanks it should work itself out

message 3: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments Mine won't be as good as that but I'll make it more detailed brb

message 4: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments Character’s full name: Jack McGraw Diamond Hunter
Reason or meaning of name: He loved Jack in the boxes as a kid
Character’s nickname: J or The Hunt
Reason for nickname:He hunts bounties
Birth date: 4/25/unknown
Job: Assasin for the rebels
Physical appearance
How old does he/she appear:20
Weight: 120
Height: 5'8
Body build: Muscular
Shape of face: Tones
Eye color: Blue
Glasses or contacts:
Skin tone: Tan
Distinguishing marks:Dragon tattoo
Predominant features: Beard
Hair color: Brown
Type of hair: Wavy
Hairstyle: High and tight
Voice: Grizzly
Overall attractiveness:82%
Physical disabilities: none
Usual fashion of dress: Normal civilian clothing when not fighting
Favorite outfit: A white hood,black jeans and some black running shoes
Jewelry or accessories:

Personality
Good personality traits: Tries hard
Bad personality traits: Tries to hard
Mood character is most often in: Not overly happy but happy
Sense of humor: Funny mainly to himself
Character’s greatest joy in life: Running
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil? Him dying...obviously
Character is most at ease when: Around strong people like him
Most ill at ease when: Around strangers
Enraged when: Someone Dis proves him.
Depressed or sad when: Grandfathers watch
Priorities: Love
Life philosophy: Try hard and you shall succeed
If granted one wish, it would be: Find a girl like him
Why? So he can settle down and have someone to talk to that knows him
Character’s soft spot: Hearing others happy moments
Is this soft spot obvious to others? No
Greatest strength: Being a rebel
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Talks to much
Biggest regret: None
Minor regret: Hasn't tried hard enough once
Biggest accomplishment: Became one of the small time leaders and a known assasin
Minor accomplishment: Talked to a stranger
Character’s darkest secret: Bakes
Does anyone else know? His leader

Goals
Drives and motivations: Mainly love
Immediate goals: Find love
Long term goals: Find a true companion
How the character plans to accomplish these goals: Talk to others

Past
Hometown: Evensville
Type of childhood: Religious and happy
Pets: Shadow
First memory: Running away from home because he didn't want to be the rich kid everyone expected him to be
Most important childhood memory: Receiving Shadow his horse
Why: It's his only true friend
Childhood hero: A superhero
Dream job: Sit around and get money
Education: The best
Religion:Searching
Finances: None

Present
Current location: An abandoned hospital
Currently living with:Himself
Pets:mShadow his Horse
Religion: Looking
Finances: Money from the rebel leader after jobs

Family
Mother:Sarah Hunter
Relationship with her: Hates her
Father: Jack Hunter
Relationship with him:Hates him
Siblings: sister,Jaqulin Hunter
Relationship with them: He doesn't know

Favorites
Color: blue and green
Least favorite color: orange
Music: Any Irish music
Food: Steak and rice
Literature: Any writing of a famous author
Form of entertainment:Running
Mode of transportation: Shadow or car
Most prized possession: Grandfathers watch

Habits
Hobbies: playing music and riding his horse
Plays a musical instrument? Violin
Plays a sport? No
How he/she would spend a rainy day: Run in the woods
Spending habits: New guns
Smokes: no
Drinks: Sometimes
Other drugs:none
What does he/she do too much of? Running
What does he/she do too little of? Talk to others
Extremely skilled at: Killing
Extremely unskilled at: Talking to strangers
Nervous tics: none
Usual body posture: straight
Mannerisms: none
Peculiarities: none

Traits
Optimist or pessimist? Optimist
Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert
Daredevil or cautious? Daredevil
Logical or emotional? Logical
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? Neat most of the time
Prefers working or relaxing? Working
Confident or unsure of himself/herself? Confident
Animal lover?YES

Self-perception
How he/she feels about himself/herself: he loves himself
One word the character would use to describe self: He finds himself nice to others and always tries to stick his neck out for people. He always tries to be better than others even sometimes without knowing it. He thinks everyone is or has a good side so he helps everyone.
One paragraph description of how the character would describe self:
What does the character consider his/her best personality trait? Tries to top others so works hard
What does the character consider his/her worst personality trait? Tries to hard
What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic? His physical attributes
What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic? His confidence
How does the character think others perceive him/her: nice to others
What would the character most like to change about himself/herself: His self confidence

Relationships with others
Opinion of other people in general: Likes others
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?NO
Person character most hates: none
Best friend(s): None
Love interest(s): Not at the moment
Person character goes to for advice: No one
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Himself
Person character feels shy or awkward around: Others
Person character openly admires:none
Person character secretly admires: none
Most important person in character’s life before story starts: His father
After story starts: Himself

message 5: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments Can you?

message 6: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments Sounds like a great idea

message 7: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments Jack walked out the bar a smirk grew across his face as he cracked his knuckles. Inside lay a dead man in the bathroom stall. A blood filled sink and a stained towel he had used to clean off the blood. He already knew people would be looking at him since it had gotten pretty loud. He kept his cool and waltzed right out. He almost laughed at himself the next guy that were to go in there might never live to have the image taken away.

He sniffed the air,it was a cool silent night it was almost to quite,but he loved the silent and so did his skills. It would be easy to kill another person so he decided why not tonight. He began to walk down an empty road but he felt a pair of eyes on him. He didn't care to look back but when he was bumped into an alley he knew something was up so he decided to play along. His hands still in his coat pocket and in them lay a switchblade. He looked at the women before him who actually seemed drunk but he needed to stay cautious.

"Well hello pretty lady,I'm not hurt at all well maybe a little,care to look?"He asked her this laughing in his head. He knew if she was going to kill him she would try doing so at this comment. No girl likes to be degraded. His eyes gazed her fully. She didn't really seem like the type to kill. Jack yawned and took note that the alley had no outlet behind him. So if he were to run he would have to get through her. "Oh you seem drunk must be why you stumbled into me...weird." Just then a notification popped up on his phone he made sure he could only see it. His leader sent him a picture message saying it was his next target. He didn't open it so he decided to cover his actions up by looking at the time."Jeez, nine fifteen already"

message 8: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments Jack laughed a little as she brushed his cheek. He had actually never had any form of touching like that in years. He hated he would soon have to kill this person. After all he was against a wall with a girl who seemed oddly fit for the way she was acting. He took note of the fact that a sliver of light appeared. A blade getting hit from the moonlight. He was glad his leader told him to pay attention to detail. This might just save him. He began to run through many things through his mind. The odds weren't in either of their favors. He could only assume this girl was sent to kill him just like the others.

"Well,checking would be great but-"he was cut off by the fact she had produced a dagger in an instant. His odds were still there for making it out alive."I don't believe my day for dying is today...maybe it's yours?" He jumped off the wall pushing her back. He grabbed his knife from his pocket the snap of the blade popping from the handle was all to satisfying. He took a few steps back. He was still on the wrong side of the alley,therefore he decided to fight this girl. Even if she was good looking.

Jack played with the knife in his hand showing his precision. It wasn't the only weapon up his sleeve...literally. He soon slid a metal six inch pipe from his sleeve."You aren't the only one that is good at concealing weapons honey. Now you can tell me who sent you,OR I'll just beat it out of you" Jacks cockiness came out at this point.

"Aster is it? Seems familiar I'm pretty sure I've heard it from one of my friends,they told me you're the big bad wolf. Well I say your just a pathetic excuse of a kitten" Jack was trying to play with her emotions. At times if you lose your anger you begin to act irrationally,maybe she was the type to release her rage in combat.

message 9: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments Jack kneeled down resting his arms on his knees. He knew it would make it seem like he had no skill. He tossed the pipe to the air catching it as it made a full spin"Oh this thing? This isn't really to fight. It's just here for when I disarm you and you may need another weapon." In reality he was going to use it to throw at a sign that was being held by a bolt. With the right angle he would be able to hit it on the dot.

He stood quickly as she began to walk towards him"Well actions speak louder then words doll,and I'm afraid you won't have many actions when I'm through. And oh yeah,im sure I'll be putting my fingers all over you. Sadly probably not the way you want." He always loved making smart comebacks to make his opponent become angered. "If the big bad wolf is afraid of you then I'll just have to be the lumberjack and cut you down"

As she began to jab towards him it seemed as if time had slowed. It was something he was good at. He leaned to his left the knife just missed him. He threw his leg up hitting her arm and in an instant he jumped from a wall onto her shoulders and leapt to the air. He almost seemed graceful he stared at the sign. Luckily he was a great pitcher at his old schools baseball team. He threw the pipe quickly hitting right on the mark.

The only thing he was bad at was timing,the sign fell right in front of her. Jack had completely forgot when he jumped from her shoulders it would make her stumble backwards but at least she was against the wall."It almost seems like the tables turned in my favor."He moved quickly hitting her knife to the ground and pinning her up"Now I'll ask one more time,what's your new leaders name and why must you have to kill me. If only we met on different circumstances we could be friends...not" He loved this part of the job,making people feel a false sense of hope was his forte.

message 10: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments ((How do you get your paragraphs aligned like that?))

message 11: by Tim (new)

Tim | 77 comments ((Thanks a lot it looks really good so I just wanted to start using it,and that's fine I understand.))