Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) Stars Above question

Should I read this before Reading the Lunar series
Suzanne Suzanne Mar 05, 2016 07:23AM
I don't know if I should read this before Cinder or After Could someone help me please Thanks!

Nightlizard (last edited Nov 12, 2016 04:50PM ) Nov 12, 2016 04:48PM   1 vote
Stars Above:
1. The Keeper: A prequel to the Lunar Chronicles
2. Glitches: A prequel to Cinder
3. The Queen’s Army: A prequel to Scarlet
4. Carswell’s Guide to Being Lucky: Thirteen-year-old Carswell Thorne
5. After Sunshine Passes By: A prequel to Cress
6. The Princess and the Guard: Prequel to Winter
7. The Little Android: A retelling of Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Little Mermaid,” set in the world of The Lunar Chronicles.
8. The Mechanic: A prequel to Cinder
9. Something Old, Something New: Epilogue to Winter

I see no point in reading it before starting the series. Read it after you've read the series.

Suzanne Thanks I will do that
Mar 06, 2016 10:50AM · flag
Bella I would read Stars Above LAST. It makes more sense because the stories that Nightlizard mentioned take place before and after the books Cinder, Scarle ...more
Nov 25, 2016 01:20PM · flag

Suzanne wrote: "I don't know if I should read this before Cinder or After Could someone help me please Thanks!"

You should not.

Stars above should be read last. The last book in Stars above takes place after Winter.

I would read them in the order of Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Fairest, Winter, Stars Above. You could read Fairest after Winter, but there are some things in Fairest that will give you a deeper understanding of some charactera and events in Winter.

You should read the Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Winter. Fairest can be read between Cress and Winter or after Winter. Stars Above should be read last!

Stars Above is a bunch of short stories that are mentioned in passing in the other books. They have more meaning once you get to know the characters.

:) Hope you enjoy the series! I loved them.